Server slowness?

DeletedUser

Has anyone else noticed that the server is ridiculously slow at times and times out with a message of maintenance on the server? It's not my internet connections. I use 3 different ones throughout the day, and it is the same on all three; fast one minute, unacceptable the next. It's not any specific time of the day either. It's all day this way for me.

This makes farming and every activity so time consuming and difficult. It makes sniping and train sending almost impossible; key things that can make or break you in this game.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Swans1981

I think its a major issue. I'm paying the prices for Premium and Farm Assistant to use them inbetween my daily activities to farm and what not, I dont want to have to sit there for a few extra minutes or longer, waiting for the damn screen to load. It's not what i pay for.

DeletedUser

I agree and what I was getting at. I played in 34 a couple of years ago and I don't remember it ever being nearly this bad.

I just tried to login and got:

Tribal Wars - Login
The login could not be completed. The game world is not available at the moment.

The reason I posted this here is because I'm sure support would write this off as "it's your internet connection" or some other lame excuse. I wanted to see how many I could get to post here so that maybe they would hear us and actually do something about it.

bronzed

Same here, thought it was just me but I've been hearing more and more people having the same issue. It's ridiculous

DeletedUser93681

Its been buggy for a while for me. Every action lags or freezes even sending a damn mail.

DeletedUser20277

Timing attacks isn't fun, it's hit or miss as to whether you lose a train or not, trying to time a nuke in front of it...

DeletedUser

well, honestly, i believe the issue is FA. to easy to send a crap load of attacks quick, and every one is doing it.

ive been trying to be patient as i have become a fan of FA and wouldnt give it up.....even for faster servers.

TRYING TO BE anyways.

come-on TW guys.....up the server speed already!

DeletedUser

yeah, and it sucks. its quite often. sometimes it freezes up for 10 to 15 seconds, other times it just takes 5 seconds to execute a command. and like i said often. all times of the day, multiple connections. and its only this world

DeletedUser

I've noticed it happens at the start of every world to some degree, though this is one of the worst I've seen as of yet.

DeletedUser81633

I agree, It's really annoying and time wasting. Farming is as boring as hell as it is, we don't need this on top.

DeletedUser

down with the system! wait i mean up. fixxxx thisssss shiiiiiit

DeletedUser83866

omg thank you... I thought I was the only one this was happening too. And it only happens on TW. All other sites load normally. I hope they read this and decide to find out what the issue is..