Server slowness?

DeletedUser

Glad to hear everyone is having the same issues as me... (or disappointed rather?)

DeletedUser93681

00:00:07 - 09:00:00

LOL I really dont think you should do that silly

However why hasnt our mod adressed our issues? Do we all have to file a ticket? Was a secret... dont waste prem. on this world?

5-10-15 sec commands ffs.

DeletedUser

I have been playing this game for years. I remember when it used to shut down for about five minutes every day while they changed out hamsters. I've seen it run like crap for a few days or a week and then they'd fix it. The way the two worlds I currently play have been running for the last month is about as bad as it has ever been. In a game based on time the lagging really sucks. I keep thinking it will be fixed any day now but it continues to be horribly broken. Can someone just let us know if the solution is being worked on or is this our new reality? Please don't continue to ignore the issue. The service has degraded I'm sure many tickets have been sent in. Please give us a time frame of when you expect this degradation of service to be remedied, if there will be refunds or discounts issued to those that pay and have become accustomed to a higher level of service, or if no solution is being or will be sought.

DeletedUser

i submitted a support ticket, they said the server is running normally with no issues. ridiculous. i even gave them a link to this thread
there is obviously a problem, if i wasnt paying to play i would not be as worried about it

everyone should submit a support ticket

DeletedUser97461

I'm glad to know it's not JUST me. Used to be same time of day ST the world would be unavailable for a few (as someone said, changing out the hamsters), but it's NEVER EVER been this laggy. I've been posting lag times in my tribe's skype chats for the lulz but is 15000 (yes, you read that right) NORMAL? because it's seeming to be more and more normal on this server :( I guess I'll have to take screenshots. I'm on FiOS, so I KNOW it's not my connection.

DeletedUser

Why is everyone saying something and Morthy isn't saying something....?

Don't send tickets........Mail Morthy!

DeletedUser97461

Liek this!

LAG.png

Hotrat66

When I sent in a ticket weeks ago
2011-12-30 00:11
I got this reply

Alison
2011-12-30 00:11:09
Hello Hotrat66,

I'm afraid this sounds like it could be a problem with your browser and/or computer rather than Tribalwars.

Please try clearing your cache, cookies and make sure that JavaScript is on. If that fails, then please could you try either updating your browser to the latest version, or trying another browser to see if this helps.

Sincerely,

Alison
Administrator / Speed Admin

I have news for them. Its NOT my browser, cache or anything else in my pc's. Hehe. Make sure java is turned on. Its really making it tough to play this world. Lets get this fixed PLEASE!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser103748

I too agree with the statements about the server's connection speed. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser93681

Hello sweetmisery,

We are aware of the problem and are currently working on fixing this. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Tickets do work :)