SETO vs. DNS war

DeletedUser

This is my purpose among the pacts and the league from day 1.

This is who I am for them.

Soak it in.

The rest, are much darker, and much more a joker than I ever was, or will be.

The two sides in this conflict are about to undergo another transformation.

1 for good. 1 for bad.

Prepare to die.

:heavycavalry:WorldWarrior:scout:

**Maybe I'll just throw this one in here also. To confuse you some more... Have fun.**

:swordsman:​

They love to hate and hate to love...

But would they love that which they hate to love...

...that is...

If they knew.

Too bad they are all dead and gone. You did tell me that.

But they are alive. And well.

Now you will see, and you will know, how it has to be played.

You asked me once for it, and I didn't give it to you...

...and I told you not to worry but you did.

Continue on.

What could it mean?

picadilypie

they're blind, deaf and dumb, they know that over half of their tribe is completely inactive, half the actives are completely un-loyal to the tribe and want to jump ship but are scared to... they just don't admit it though because the few active loyal members they have left are still brainwashed into believing they stand a chance and they're winning :lol: and admitting they're not will mean they'll completely break at the seams...

DeletedUser

Chuckiie

if DNS wants cowards, like that who run at first glance of 1 incoming
then let them recruit them, it makes us a better tribe

we put some trust in mitchi, and he betrayed us as a spy if he didnt leave we would have kicked him out anyways

now if DNS can recruit some one who is a true INVITE or IB member, then i would be impressed, not some coward spy who came to our academy from fedx and such

DeletedUser

:lol:

That was good to hear...

:icon_cool:

Too bad for you...

:swordsman:

DeletedUser

they're blind, deaf and dumb, they know that over half of their tribe is completely inactive, half the actives are completely un-loyal to the tribe and want to jump ship but are scared to... they just don't admit it though because the few active loyal members they have left are still brainwashed into believing they stand a chance and they're winning :lol: and admitting they're not will mean they'll completely break at the seams...

You're family is not anymore active than SETO if you want to talk that way. Of all the people I faced, after 2 weeks not one even bothered to continue fighting.
Onewinged of all people. I know how much DNS had respect for him. Don't know why they did though. The only good thing that he ever knew was a good ratio for offensive villages.

And thats just one of many.

Face it. Just because you are winning does not mean you are in a better position. You are having just as much problem as anyone does. You are suffering too, but you just don't want to admitted it and instead wear a mask of pride and make other tribes seem awful.

DNS time is coming because The Winter is approaching fast.

DeletedUser

he is INactive

and btw. Attack our Active Members.
the coalition tactic is very funny :
when somebody run acc. sat/red/yellow, he will be targeted :lol:
You Tried on Active members but I doubt something succeeded

DeletedUser

he is INactive

and btw. Attack our Active Members.
the coalition tactic is very funny :
when somebody run acc. sat/red/yellow, he will be targeted :lol:
You Tried on Active members but I doubt something succeeded

is this coming from someone who only attacks our inactives???? rofl
other than onewing and sameth, who else r u climing was inactive???

was yoda inactive???, was usiike inactive??? enderdrew became inactive after we smashed him so he dont count, who lse do you cliam to be inactive?

have you guys attacked any active member in our tribe ever???

dont make me laugh

DeletedUser

its good to see even DNS dont like their inactive ennoblements, but this is DNS's only war tactic, find who is inactive and make a coop. Hope you'll try to change it from now on

savraa

its good to see even DNS dont like their inactive ennoblements, but this is DNS's only war tactic, find who is inactive and make a coop. Hope you'll try to change it from now on

explain your OD than. :icon_rolleyes:

(PS - Looks you spoted the nobles from proteroman) ROFLMAO. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

http://twstats.com/en9/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1254973

Sameth was inactive, so you have 1 active DNS conquer before mid July. Congrats.

i guess you're calling, yodalives, spawndragon, enderdrew (before he quit) inactives, huh???

and, look where i am dude, im a whole continet away from any DNS villages

Sameth was the closest person to me so thats who i nobled

soon i'll have more villages on the front line and then the fun begins

i actually respect you as a player in this game (there's not many ppl that i respect their game in DNS) so i wont argue with you

DeletedUser

is this coming from someone who only attacks our inactives???? rofl
other than onewing and sameth, who else r u climing was inactive???

was yoda inactive???, was usiike inactive??? enderdrew became inactive after we smashed him so he dont count, who lse do you cliam to be inactive?

have you guys attacked any active member in our tribe ever???

dont make me laugh

when have I nobled a villa. of S E T O? :icon_surprised:
haha
aandress and phattie went inactive when we attacked them
and when we owned the most part of calaboso in a few days, he deleted his acc. :lol:
I wont enter in details. You Guys dont accept the 'lost'

P.S: I am not on S E T O borders so Idk how many other playerss got rimmed:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

not being on the border of SETO never stopped you from attacking out inactives
thought you could get a good station in our territory??

wasnt that easy was it?

its DNS strategy to always hit the inactives, i'm yet to see DNS attack a active person
even when they are attacking inactives, as soon as th guy becomes active again, and starts defending and snipping nobles, and taking back villages
all attacks stop on him, coincidence??