SETO vs. DNS war

DeletedUser

hey im in K86 and if im seeing NUTS in our teritory and sometime have incoming from them, then that makes them part of DNS and should be included in the stats

if we can pick and choose who not to include in the stats just because they're inactive then why dont we take out anddreas from the stats of IB

which is the only person that realy lost villages to DNS (i think about 150 villages)

picadilypie

aandress wasn't inactive... i love how whenever we destroy one of your players you say he was inactive :lol: sure he may have went inactive during the end when he was a few hundred k left.

DeletedUser

ok i dont know what you call inactive
but i consider a player that is getting smashed have constant attack on him
and he doesnt ask for support or doesnt to anything to defend
AN INACTIVE

even if he was logging into his account (even though im not sure if he was even doing that

DeletedUser

You mean like Sameth? :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You mean like Sameth? :icon_wink:

i dont know if hes inactive or not but if he really is i should report the person who is sitting him
because he keeps attacking me

in that case his sitter is more active than he ever was, lol.

thanks for taking him out of our tribe

DeletedUser

Side 1: DNS DNSa ~DNS~

Side 2: [IB] [IB]78 [IB]87 INVITE Invice INV-U

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,898
Side 2: 63,103
Difference: 53,205

image.php

++++++++++++++++++++++

Side 1: DNS DNSa ~DNS~

Side 2: [IB] [IB]78 [IB]87 INVITE Invice INV-U

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 28
Difference: 20

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76,301
Side 2: 264,132
Difference: 187,831

image.php

DeletedUser

nice going guys.. see you all soon i hope .

good luck in battle and real life.

4king.

DeletedUser

wait, so all of this time mountainboy was actually the leader? I though he was just a member like I was :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

One of the DNS people wrote it on the forum.:icon_confused:

LOL. Hmmp...

Anything else I should know what they're writing in their forums?:icon_eek:

*EDIT* To answer your question, no, I am not the leader. Try again. I may be on the council, but that's completely different.

DeletedUser

Iron Brigade's winter is coming. Prepare the swords and sharpen the spears. The long wait is over. The three winter are coming.

Heimdall, the watchman of the gods, will summon the heavenly host with a blast on his horn.
Then a final battle will ensue between order and chaos (Ragnarök), which the gods will lose, as is their fate. T

he gods, aware of this, will gather the finest warriors, the Einherjar, to fight on their side when the day comes, but in the end they will be powerless to prevent the world from descending into the chaos out of which it has once emerged; the gods and their world will be destroyed.

Chaos also be defeated, but a new, better world will emerge from the ashes of the old one. Odin will be swallowed by Fenrir.

Thor will kill Jörmungandr, but will drown in its venom. Loki will be the last to die, having taken a wound from Heimdall that, although was taken at the same time as Loki's wound on Heimdall, did not kill the god of chaos and fire in that instance.

The new world will be created and then we will live from the new world.

But for now, we cannot avoid the inevitable, so we must prepare for the Regnarok!