SETO vs. DNS war

DeletedUser

:p Who needs maturity or a life when playing tribalwars? Its an online game so you like having fun..- its not like a dictatorship where u get nobled for saying the wrong thing :p-, plus it takes a lot of time when your big and powerfull.. I dont think any of us actually has any lives rofl, i have a very small one :S But tahts cos i live far from my school :(

Way to be a hipocrite, didn't you just try to make fun of sunsarai for not having a life? Besides being annoying you are also ignorant (take note of me not calling you a "dumbass").

DeletedUser

Dan, in the words of Hanna Montana, in EPISODE 11: Oops! I Meddled Again:

"You are ONE evil little person!"

Mitzi, on the other hand, is nice.

mitzi86

I can be very mean. Considering i nobled a village from u cause im greedy. lol or i think was you. anyways long time no see. mail me in game. =)

DeletedUser

LOL, you watch too? :lol::icon_redface:

Andrew, doesn't everyone watch it?
Seems to me there are two types of people in the world:
1) those who watch it, and admit it;
2) those who watch it, and then deny ever watching it (I'm looking at you dxn99)

savraa

Andrew, doesn't everyone watch it?
Seems to me there are two types of people in the world:
1) those who watch it, and admit it;
2) those who watch it, and then deny ever watching it (I'm looking at you dxn99)

This is true, Suneil. :icon_wink:

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
RAW vs WOW (part 2) ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
3,056 replies

Oh our war really was awesome :icon_cool:

Seeing the title made me tear up a bit :icon_redface:

700+ conquers a month is more than I thought :icon_surprised:

El Lifford

Side 1:
Tribes: DNS ~DNS~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SETO
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24,227
Side 2: 6,159
Difference: 18,068

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 954
Side 2: 667
Difference: 287

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 231,582,556
Side 2: 56,456,883
Difference: 175,125,673

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,095,839
Side 2: 6,477,950
Difference: 2,617,889

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,512
Side 2: 2,224
Difference: 5,288

chart

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 234
Difference: 141

chart

Side 1: 71,336,741
Side 2: 20,103,395
Difference: 51,233,346

chart

Side 1: 890,165
Side 2: 2,258,386
Difference: 1,368,221

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,070
Side 2: 445
Difference: 1,625

chart

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 119
Difference: 89

chart

Side 1: 18,779,824
Side 2: 3,627,599
Difference: 15,152,225

chart

Side 1: 290,806
Side 2: 1,143,291
Difference: 852,485

chart

DeletedUser

Nice to see that SETO is still around, and that they are still fighting DNS... :)

How is everyone?

mitzi86

hmmm... strange how DNS winning overall but they are slowing down on SETO... O well. lol

Anyways how are you mountain?

DeletedUser

I'm good Mitzi. Enjoying life. Well, trying to anyways. Trying to find a job. Too poor to TW anymore. :'(
You still playing?

Also, who else from the leaders is still playing? And I'm assuming RAW merge with a couple of tribes? Who? Cuz the map looks so weird and different now.

mitzi86

lol. ok...

RAW and D-N merged to make TW... Then they went after DNS. FC is at war with PMS...

Im, barly playing... Leader wise what you mean?

DeletedUser

Like, is Psihic still playing? GamsOnline? Ali Red Fist? Agulabell? Those people....

mitzi86

Psihic is Ippe is I donno if abulabell is... i think she is... OTD is... im preety sure mostleaders are... im not around muhc though.

PetarPavao

Like, is Psihic still playing? GamsOnline? Ali Red Fist? Agulabell? Those people....

only psihic and ippe deleted some time ago, others are still here :icon_biggrin:

if you cared about anything that's going on here, you would have bothered to look at the twstats of w9

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol. I actually completely forgot twstats existed. That's how far removed I've been from TW for the last year. So yah, I might go check it out. Nice to see you're still around, PetarP.

And now, since it's been a year since I've logged on and I've not been involved I would like to say a few things about SETO and DNS in general.

World 9 is the only world I've ever played. I first joined a tribe called LoD (life or death), but then soon joined [IB] afterwards. They were a great group of people. Shortly after I joined, SETO was formed between Invite and IB. Not long after that, IB and SETO were cast into a war with DNS. During this time I rose through the ranks and eventually became the Duke of IB. DNS didn't really focus on us a whole lot, but SETO began to gain the reputation of holding their own against the war-machine, and building the brick wall. After awhile, DNS began conquering some big enemies, but began to get a reputation of simply getting their enemies to merge into themselves. After plague disbanded (ah, the good ol' days), IB and Invite merged to form SETO. Sometime after that I quit, just from being burned out and too much going on in r/l.

My perspective-

I loved SETO. I thought and still think SETO is awesome. Having said that, I have a LOT of respect for DNS. I think they were smart, and they loved the game. Psihic is genius, imo. They've got great active players like Savraa, who is rumored to have account-sat around 30 people at a time (no life!). They had a lot of tribes at one point (who didnt? SETO had a lot at one point too. My goal as a duke was to trim down our tribes to just one tribe, which I succeeded in doing. I'm not a fan of families), but every tribe in their family was almost always in the top 20 and top 10 rank, which was impressive for the early days. I had the chance to speak with Savraa on several occasions on IM, as well as several other leaders in the world. I always enjoyed speaking with those people. IMHO, that's what made the game fun. Sure, the fighting on the battlefield was a plus, but the people were what made the game. And that part is what I miss the most.

I definately don't know much about what's happening anymore, but sometimes I still miss it, and sometimes I don't. Good luck, SETO and DNS! May the better tribe win!

Last edited by a moderator: