SETO vs. DNS war

DeletedUser52858

No matter on how it will end up, SETO deserves the maximum respect in w9, being the only tribe that didn't surrender to DNS war machine (like DA, OB, Plague, FM, SWAT eventually did).

savraa

My perspective-

I loved SETO. I thought and still think SETO is awesome. Having said that, I have a LOT of respect for DNS. I think they were smart, and they loved the game. Psihic is genius, imo. They've got great active players like Savraa, who is rumored to have account-sat around 30 people at a time (no life!). They had a lot of tribes at one point (who didnt? SETO had a lot at one point too. My goal as a duke was to trim down our tribes to just one tribe, which I succeeded in doing. I'm not a fan of families), but every tribe in their family was almost always in the top 20 and top 10 rank, which was impressive for the early days. I had the chance to speak with Savraa on several occasions on IM, as well as several other leaders in the world. I always enjoyed speaking with those people. IMHO, that's what made the game fun. Sure, the fighting on the battlefield was a plus, but the people were what made the game. And that part is what I miss the most.

I definately don't know much about what's happening anymore, but sometimes I still miss it, and sometimes I don't. Good luck, SETO and DNS! May the better tribe win!

BOLD made me laugh. :lol: Yes the good old days, where quite fun. I miss you and Gary, and a few others. Unfortunately i have tried to carry out fun conversations like we had with former SETO members but they don't seem to have the kinda spirit you have for the game. :icon_wink:

mitzi86

BOLD made me laugh. :lol: Yes the good old days, where quite fun. I miss you and Gary, and a few others. Unfortunately i have tried to carry out fun conversations like we had with former SETO members but they don't seem to have the kinda spirit you have for the game. :icon_wink:

Well savraa he is righjt. Your a very good player. =) But i think strabby has you beat in account sits at one time... Just sayin

El Lifford

More Stats to mull over:

Side 1:
Tribes: SETO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DNS DNS
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,340
Side 2: 7,743
Difference: 5,403

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 326
Side 2: 56
Difference: 270

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 21,439,585
Side 2: 75,101,858
Difference: 53,662,273

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,148,903
Side 2: 528,841
Difference: 2,620,062

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DNS DNS
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 549
Side 2: 2,059
Difference: 1,510

chart

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 2
Difference: 146

chart

Side 1: 5,343,693
Side 2: 19,965,176
Difference: 14,621,483

chart

Side 1: 1,436,178
Side 2: 20,625
Difference: 1,415,553

chart

DeletedUser

Holy crap, only 2 coquers in the last week? I'm immpressed SETO!

Last edited by a moderator:

.dan.101

Well savraa he is righjt. Your a very good player. =) But i think strabby has you beat in account sits at one time... Just sayin

If DNS has enough sits to be able to have a competition on it... then well. You lot must be busy

DeletedUser

If DNS has enough sits to be able to have a competition on it... then well. You lot must be busy

lol, I'm pretty sure they are. So few can only do so much though, it shows on some of the ops we do.

mitzi86

i am not in DNS. i have no idea of anything going on in DNS... i doubt they have too many inactives that need sitting. i am refering to when strabby was in F:M

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: DNS ~DNS~
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 772
Side 2: 91
Difference: 681

chart

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 18
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 7,395,179
Side 2: 857,274
Difference: 6,537,905

chart

Side 1: 423,287
Side 2: 175,156
Difference: 248,131

chart

DeletedUser

Man I should have never quit World 9,

Keldrin, Do you remember me? Is Empsha still playing? I can not find him on the TWStats page, GO SETO still at it with those da** Dark Night Sioux peeps, I know you guys can do it,.

L.O.S.

DeletedUser

Keldrin, Do you remember me? Is Empsha still playing? I can not find him on the TWStats page, GO SETO still at it with those da** Dark Night Sioux peeps, I know you guys can do it,.

L.O.S.

Empsha is gone. He left quite a while ago.

SETO vs. DNS is starting to heat up again.
Thanks for the support, L.o.S.

DeletedUser

No matter on how it will end up, SETO deserves the maximum respect in w9, being the only tribe that didn't surrender to DNS war machine (like DA, OB, Plague, FM, SWAT eventually did).

Its sad to be remembered with a surrender (moreover, in the first place :icon_neutral: ). DA may not deserve respect, but at least didnt surrender, merged into RAW. And it was obvious that RAW and DNS was sharpening blades, and DA choosed to face DNS in a short time again.

Uhm, am i the only one still talking behalf of DA here? ok im leaving :icon_biggrin: Good luck SETO, GJ.