SETO vs. DNS war

DeletedUser

Wow. Can't believe this is still going! I miss all my SETO mates and my DNS enemies. I remember when this world was just a little babe. Glad to see that SETO is still chugging along...

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: DNS
Side 2:
Tribes: SETO

Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 358
Side 2: 1
Difference: 357
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,490,559
Side 2: 9,167
Difference: 3,481,392

Massacre! and it hasn't even been 24 hours!

DeletedUser

Wow. Can't believe this is still going! I miss all my SETO mates and my DNS enemies. I remember when this world was just a little babe. Glad to see that SETO is still chugging along...

lol i agree. *salute to the players of SETO and DNS going at it*

Guy in green coat

This shit still going on? SETO, you kids... :D

-Landy (Still Banned :D)

DeletedUser

SETO guys, i miss you all, remarkable work fighting for so long, I wish you all well.
Well beyond tribal wars lands too,I wish you success ;)
Send me a PMSG for Skype ,I would love to listen to w9 story events since I was absence...

Hmm I also miss fighting players in DNS , some were good guys 

Btw, who are the leaders now on dns and seto??

4king,
Retired general
of SETO

Psihic

SETO guys, i miss you all, remarkable work fighting for so long, I wish you all well.
Well beyond tribal wars lands too,I wish you success ;)
Send me a PMSG for Skype ,I would love to listen to w9 story events since I was absence...

Hmm I also miss fighting players in DNS , some were good guys 

Btw, who are the leaders now on dns and seto??

4king,
Retired general
of SETO

On one side things never changed :)

Good to see the "old" guys still checking in though.

DeletedUser

They'll be here for a billion years if that's what it takes. DNS FTW. :O

DeletedUser

It's been a while since i've last checked on here, but it's nice to see DNS is still holding strong!

DeletedUser

I know we had more wars then what is listed here... including one of our first wars against the twin tribes Order of the Glaive and the Order of the Naginata.. but these were some of the fun ones imo to read. Did we ever actually declare on anyone other than RAW?

January 4 said:
eVe merged their top players into SiouX and then SiouX and *DNA* merged. ^
^

May 22 said:
I am here to inform you all (since lookin forgot) that they began systematic attacks on our members which we take as an act of war.

DNS is now at war with lookin.

June 1 said:
The Devils Family (DA, HA and HF) are hereby making it official. We are declaring war on DNS.

DNS fully understands why we are declaring war on them and I am definitely sure they want this as much as we do.

We wont paint DNS out to be anything more than what they are. A tribe full of players that will relish a good war.

Rather than boring you with a really long war declaration and the reasoning behind this. We just wish DNS good luck and lets all have some fun!

Cordially yours,
Sings, Duchess

June 4 said:
As duke of GTSW, we officially declare war on DNS.

June 4 said:
We at SETO couldn't let the rest of the world have fun in fighting DNS without joining in. This is an official decleration of war by SETO on DNS. They have violated our NAP more than once and then dropped it without informing us, for this they shall be punished.

We wish everyone good luck and fun time.

June 4 said:
The -F-U- family joins the fight. DNS wanted us as allies, wanted help from us, but gave nothing in return. so, after thinking long and hard, I pronounce war between DNS and -F-U-...
(You may now punch the bride ;))

I wish good luck to DNS,
lets fight a good fight!
The duke of -F-U-
Godfadr

June 5 said:
After careful evaluation. WoW has decided to be a bitch and hop on board with everyone else and declare war on dns, despite the fact that they are a K away.

I will not dicuss our war plan on these forums.

Let the fires of hell rain down upon dns.

As i shout "World War"

June 6 said:
after being abuse and attacked by DNS..my tribe...XTREME will finally going to go to war with them. We will win and never give up, we will defeat DNS once and for all

June 6 said:
~TL~ is as of now officially at war with DNS.

June 6 said:
After careful deliberation, the council has decided that the recent actions by ~DNS~ should not go unanswered. They have been a constant drain on our forces and are not performing to their expected ability. Based on the circumstances, the council believes declaring on ~DNS~ will only further enhance our warring performance.

May the best DNS win!,
MooMix1
DNS PR

June 6 said:
-|- declares war on DNS

June 6 said:
After careful deliberation, the top tribe of World 13 have decided to declare war on DNS.

June 14, 2008

DNS at war with
DA HA HF
BIRD BIRDIE ADHD
INVITE [IB] [IB]78 [IB]87 Invice
~Fedx~ FedX~A FED3X
A:M A:M2 A:M3
IIRII IIRdII IIRsII
F-U-N S-U-N |K||P| FU3c
SiouXR

August 6 said:
lol guess what guys CAT has declared war on dns

August 8, 2008
DNS Northern front against
BIRD BIRDIE ADHD Plague Finale *PHY* CAT CAT-KO DA HA HF

November 18 said:
We declare war on DNS. Everyone has been saying we are elite but in my mind we have yet to prove it so we decided to war the biggest baddest tribe in W9. We respect them for their skill and tenacity at doing well against so many.

September 24, 2008
DNS vs SETO
DNS vs FUN
DNS vs AM
DNS vs CAT
DNS vs DA
DNS vs BIRD
DNS vs ADHD
DNS Vs Swat
DNS Vs Ritual
DNS Vs SiouxR
DNS Vs Finale

October 28, 2008

Side 1: DNS DNSa ~DNS~

Side 2: A:M A:M2 A:M3 F-U-N F-U-C F|U|N FUC2 Ritual Mantra EVOLVE [IB] [IB]87 [IB]UC INVITE Invice CAT CAT-KO DA HA HF ZEAL BIRDIE CHICKS SWAT1 SWAT2 SWAT3

August 25 said:
Hello W9,

I thought this one deserves his own thread.

As it is publicly known DNS and RAW have been allies for almost 2 years now.

The alliance was ended tonight at midnight as the result of DNS and RAW having a completely different view on important issues like what an allied tribe is supposed and not supposed to do.

The reasons also lie in many things in the past, starting with the `World War`. I will not go into anymore details unless challenged.

DNS has dropped the alliance in its diplomacy and has RAW marked as NAP. It will stay so for - I guarantee - at least one week. After that anything is possible.

Anyhow, good luck to both of us. And I hope we beat the shit out of you at the end. Friends or no friends anymore, it`s the Eve of the Battle

September 1 said:
Well,

as most of you predicted we are declaring war on RAW.

There have been many issues between us and smokefield (or RAW council - no idea) decided it is not worth to come a single step into our direction.

Even under warning of war he said something like `come and get it`.

So now we are comming to get it. Or give it.

And like a famous person said..

Old loves die hard, but, old lies die harder ...

October 28 said:
Well, as predicted or gossiped over the forums and world for the past few days, =D-N= is declaring on DNS.

This not a war declaration on resentment or bad-blood, so hopefully the levels of respect and honor will still reside when sending attacks and somehow on the world forums.

On behalf of =D-N= Good Luck DNS.