Setting changes

=RedFox=

piss off with the brown nose rubbish :lol:
Most people refuse to admit a mistake, he did not have to, we would've never known what the reason was. It says a lot to his character that he did so. And I believe that noticing it and complimenting it goes a long way towards promoting further acts of common decency. Which like common knowledge doesn't seem so common these days.
I have no need to brown nose the GM of a game that I will not be playing once this world ends. Which should be sooner rather than later.

DeletedUser48597

Most people refuse to admit a mistake, he did not have to, we would've never known what the reason was. It says a lot to his character that he did so. And I believe that noticing it and complimenting it goes a long way towards promoting further acts of common decency. Which like common knowledge doesn't seem so common these days.
I have no need to brown nose the GM of a game that I will not be playing once this world ends. Which should be sooner rather than later.

Because of that, the world will be remaining open 6 months longer than scheduled.

DeletedUser80599

lol I think we stepped on fox's tail:p

*randomly remembers the extra limbs....LOL!!!*

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Don't worry .

Brown Nose > Brown Hair .

<3

=RedFox=

lol I think we stepped on fox's tail:p

*randomly remembers the extra limbs....LOL!!!*
Will you stroke my poor sore tail :icon_wink:

One day you too will experience the extra limb phenomen and the person you're with will wonder why you're laughing as you remember my insight.

DeletedUser80599

haha I'm looking forward to extra limp phenomena lol! :D did you write this book yet? :p

K. you jelly?:p fix your skype already :(