Setting Dicussion

DeletedUser75518

Changing fundamental settings way into a world is a damaging move for the tribal wars team it gives no confidence that this will not be an exception and they can do whatever they like whenever to any world. Most of the top players pay to play in this game all give up many hours for it and i make my decision when the world is put forward changing it when im 100+ vills into it is madness I fully expect cute cuddly pets and paladins falling in love wih each other to be implemented by this crazy mob next.

DeletedUser

hmm.. move camp worlds to a seperate server so they dont inflict on new worlds, and then just fase them out. ?

DeletedUser

Since so many of us have been paying customers and are very unhappy with the sudden and unexpected removal of army camps, why can't we be given a few months of premium to help make amends and keep the customer base happy? The only change that might take affect is the speed changing to 1.2.. not exactly a huge leap forward. The nobling limit being increased is a given.. if it wasn't changed everyone would hit delete, without army camps it would then be impossible to move to other fronts without nobling 1.5k barbs.

Mods/admins all know w47 is up in arms raging about the issue.. so why not try to get us all some free premium. We've paid for several months building up our accounts and taking up a lot of our time doing so, only to feel like it was all for nothing with a huge game changing announcement. Some compensation would be nice.. and i dont consider changing the speed from 1.0 to 1.2 compensation.. more of a slap in the face if you think that is all that should be required to keep us happy.

DeletedUser

Lol.. believe they won't do that... And why? We've enjoyed playing with the camps so long as it lasts..

DeletedUser

they will never provide a months worth of premium, that means losses to them on a server!

DeletedUser

they will never provide a months worth of premium, that means losses to them on a server!

Actually by providing a months premium they will stop people from hitting delete, that woud result in many more people continuing to buy premium, giving them even more money in the long term. Keep your customers happy and they'll come back. Then there are those that currently dont use premium, after using it for an entire month most would buy it afterwards.. ever gone from playing with premium to without? Once you start it becomes necessary, especially when you have lots of vills.

DeletedUser

Actually by providing a months premium they will stop people from hitting delete, that woud result in many more people continuing to buy premium, giving them even more money in the long term. Keep your customers happy and they'll come back. Then there are those that currently dont use premium, after using it for an entire month most would buy it afterwards.. ever gone from playing with premium to without? Once you start it becomes necessary, especially when you have lots of vills.

very true, i've played an account with 100 vills with 0 premium but once i bought it i have been hooked :p