Settings changes

Noble Syndrome

The world was announced as a limited hauls world. This is why I joined with my tribe. It is now full hauls. Disgusting.

Noble Syndrome

Yes they were. :) So change the crap settings, not the haul limit. They are not a common world and people wait for the for ages to come so when they are announced and then taken away last minute it's pretty disappointing.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I agree Noble. I never really understood why TW never made a dedicated 'Classic World' - much like High Performance etc. Were the world had limited hauls, no P2W, no militia, no strongholds, no flags etc. With rotations on archers (+/-), Gold coins/ classic after each round finished.

W56 drew so many older players back I can't believe it wasn't capitalised on.

Also thanks for the invite back Noble! Next no-hauls count me in, if you are playing it!

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Limited hauls is just stupid on a world with all the pp functions, makes the gap bigger between good players and pp spender as well as making the gap between good players and bad players smaller.

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
Limited hauls is just stupid on a world with all the pp functions, makes the gap bigger between good players and pp spender as well as making the gap between good players and bad players smaller.
Can't speak for others but I personally miss no/limited hauls so much that I'm willing to give it a chance even with all the pp functions, as long as it's s faster speed, have scavenging and increased base production

roman01

I agree Noble. I never really understood why TW never made a dedicated 'Classic World' - much like High Performance etc. Were the world had limited hauls, no P2W, no militia, no strongholds, no flags etc. With rotations on archers (+/-), Gold coins/ classic after each round finished.

Also thanks for the invite back Noble! Next no-hauls count me in, if you are playing it!

Seconded

Noble Syndrome

The settings were changed 4 days before the World started, why don't you read the externalls
I didn't think I needed to, usually such big changes are announced with an in game mail at least, some notification would have been good, it might be my own settings but I dont get any notifications that a thread I've posted in has been replied too.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Innogames has toh

.Yoda

Lol go away roman01,

I'll rim you again like I did back when you made your shitty tribe