Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Forum rules can be found here: http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=8
You obey them.

Game rules can be found here: http://www.tribalwars.net/rules.php
You obey them too.

Also, anyone thinking it'd be fun to spam the section into pieces because the world isn't released/nothing fun happens in the world will be sent, with alot of violence, into the otherlife.

Anyone thinking the language/insults rules don't apply to them will be clothed up in pink fluffy bunny suits and deported to an isolated island in the Pacific Ocean without internet access!

That's like... All. Just behave, aight?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Speed: 1.5
Unit speed: 0.8
Paladin: Yes, with weapons (old bonuses)
Archers: Yes
Church enabled: Yes
Noble system: Gold coins
Morale: Points and time based
Bonus villages: Yes
Barbarian villages: Grow to 2500 points
Tech system: Simple
Beginner protection: 3 days
Tribe limit: 40
Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 100ms.

DeletedUser

Rules & Reminders

Hey All,

First of all, I am your Elder Moderator on w58. While there isn't a moderator (which will hopefully only be a brief period!), I am the person to contact with any questions or complaints or comments you feel are necessary regarding the forum and its moderation. When there is a designated mod, all such messages may go to either of us, and if you have any complaints about the moderation, they should go to me.

Secondly, I'm here to remind you all of the rules. I'm sure you've all taken the time to read the rules, and if you haven't, I suggest you do now, because ignorance is not an excuse. As certain parts of the rules will inevitably be "forgotten" as time goes on, this thread will be used for reminders and bulletins regarding moderation and the stances that will be taken on various subjects, so watch this space, and please heed anything that is said in here.

For starters, I know what a new forum is like, and I know it's very easy to spam and go offtopic. As a result, I will be being lenient on OT, but I will not be tolerating spam. If your posts are consistently useless and non-contributory (as in, containing no pertinent content whatsoever) you will be being infracted for it. As time goes on, this rule will be tightened to match the other forums, and it would probably be for the best if you attempted to only post when a post is necessary, and try to get into a habit of putting some content in all your posts. It's not difficult, and it only requires about 30 seconds extra thinking :p

For mains, I'd like to remind you all that cheating discussion/accusations are not allowed on the forum, and never have been. When a player breaks the rules, they get reported, and it gets dealt with. It is done in-game, and it is the realm of ingame, not the forum. In very rare circumstances, there are times when we are more lenient about this, and we will allow a short discussion if it is a world-changing even, but once such a discussion is locked, any attempt to continue that discussion will be dealt with harshly. Bottom line, it is not a discussion for the forum.

For dessert, I'll finish by saying that I have noted that some of you already know where the report button is (thanks), but for those of you who don't, there's a short explanation of the Report System Here. If you come across a post that you feel breaks the rules, please report it, as it makes our job a lot easier, and it helps us get to all the problem posts on the forum - it's rather easy to miss a few when there are hundreds of posts a day!

I'll leave you with your tea/coffee/beverage of choice. I hope you enjoy posting, and as always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

~Petn

DeletedUser

There are a number of thread types which are common on previous worlds that are totally useless at the very start, like top 20 tribes and top 20 players threads. Please refrain from making these for the first few weeks of the world, as there is no point in having them, and they just get spammed.

When you think the world is ready for one, feel free to PM me, and argue the case. Once I think that enough time has passed, I will allow ONE of these to stay open.

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gents, let me just remind you that ANY discussion, or even mentioning of bans/cheating/infractions/etc. is against the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As of late, there have been some serious issues with insults (You should all know if this is you or not). Please refer to the Forum Rules for any questions you have as to what is and what isn't acceptable. If you want to troll, fine. If you want to flame, fine. But adding any RL connotation whatsoever into your insults is not allowed in any way shape or form. Derailing a thread with the useless insults that are being tossed around is considered spam. If this behavior continues, I will start getting very generous with infractions, and nobody wants that.

So stay on topic, stay civil, and keep your discussions in the appropriate place.

DeletedUser

Because we've been having issues with this lately, let me just remind everyone that grammar flames are not allowed in any way, shape, or form on this forum. If a post has bad grammar, then either look at it a bit harder or just don't read it. If you honestly have no clue what the post is trying to say, PM me or report the post saying as much and I will handle it. Please keep in mind that English is not the first language of many users on this forum, and flaming them for their grammar is rude and unnecessary.

DeletedUser

Forum Rules said:
Discussion about Rule-Breaking
To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden.

Just a reminder for those of you who didn't see my post in the GBEARS thread. Any posts that mention any "hacking" or really even discuss the situation of what happened to the NoF account will be infracted. You've had more than one chance to at least discuss what happened civilly, which obviously hasn't worked, so I'm putting my foot down.

DeletedUser

I really did appreciate how civil this forum has been for a long time. So, seeing as that's no longer the case, I'd remind everyone to re-read for the forum rules (They're posted at the top of the world forum!), especially the sections on what is and is not off-topic, and how, when, and where insults are acceptable (hint: They're usually not). I don't enjoy infracting people, but bans are going to happen if this behavior continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.