Settings, Rules & Reminders

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Forum rules can be found here: https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/forum-rules.278318/
You obey them.

Game rules can be found here: http://www.tribalwars.net/rules.php
You obey them too.

Also, anyone thinking it'd be fun to spam the section into pieces because the world isn't released/nothing fun happens in the world will be sent, with alot of violence, into the otherlife.

Anyone thinking the language/insults rules don't apply to them will be sewed up inside a week-old tauntaun carcass and shipped off to Hoth as Wampa fodder! There is no internet access inside either the tauntaun or the wampa, just FYI.

That's like... All. Just behave, aight?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
The settings

Speed: 2.0
Unit speed: 0.5
Flags: No
Hauls: Limited
Paladin: Yes, no weapons
Watchtower: No
Archers: No
Church enabled: No
Noble system: Gold coins
Morale: Points & unlimited time based
Bonus villages: No
Barbarian villages: Grow to 1500 points
Tech system: Level 3 Techs
Beginner protection: 3 days
Tribe limit: 25
Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 50ms.

You can find the announcement here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120876

And howmutch you can farm with the limited haul?
Pretty much nothing, all depends on premium features.

If you can buy in the market Resources with PP then the no haul rules benefits to the one thath most PP spends in the first 1-2 months.

If they you cant, then all is fine and will be a nice world, but i really think thath imnogames will continue making money so all Premium featires will be On

DeletedUser121952

yes i know but my question are howmutch you exactly can farm ;)

sorry for my english btw :(

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Limited Hauls is a world setting where each player is limited in the amount of resources they can loot from other villages.

Below your rally point you will be able to see the amount of resources you have looted in the past 24 hours, as well as your current limit.

Limited_hauls.png

In this example, the player has looted 23,642 resources in the past 24 hours. Their limit is 49,875 resources. If they reach their limit, they would not be able to loot any further resources until the amount of resources looted in the past 24 hours has decreased to below the limit.

This means that your resources looted count does not reset at a certain time every day. It is a continuous calculation, always based on the past 24 hours. If you loot 1,000 resources now, those 1,000 resources will count towards your limit for 24 hours.

Your limit depends on each world's settings, and so may vary from world to world. It will increase as your number of villages increases, and will also slowly increase based on how long you have been on the world. The limit will increase hourly.

The standard formula for your limit is: (Hours on worlds / 24 + villages) * 1000.

Each world also had a maximum value for your limit. This varies from world to world, but once the maximum value has been reached your limit will never increase again.

If you lose villages it is possible for your limit to decrease.

Fruitloops

Reaction score
Most likely just PA/LA/AM and sadly event PP usage, which I really hope they don't do.

I imagine the Premium exchange will be disabled, otherwise reducing any other premium option will be pointless.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So, to clarify:
The reduced premium system means only PA/AM/FA is available, and the world will mostly be excluded from events.

Economics (w)101 people. If you notice that people are flooding the market world after world to hoard PP. Make the most anticipated event concerning saved up PP, function without it.
This way Innogames hopes people will still play W101, to spend their PP.

blckdrgn1

Love the settings! Question about this one though...

Paladin: Yes, no weapons

Does this mean we will have 1 pally with no weapons? Or the new 10 pally with skill books system?

Natural Perfection.

Yeah how to start up without buying resources? :O Cant even remember those times lol

DeletedUser114767

Love you Jirki!! Thank you for finally removing the p2w from a world!! :D cant wait for this show to get going!!