Settings, Rules & Reminders

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Forum rules can be found here: https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/forum-rules.278318/
Do adhere to them, please, or unpleasant things await in your future.

Game rules can be found here: http://www.tribalwars.net/rules.php
Ignore them at your own peril. The punishments are heavy for violators.

Also, anyone thinking it'd be fun to spam the section into pieces because nothing fun happens in the world will be squirted at with a water bottle. All cat people beware!

Anyone thinking the language/insults rules don't apply to them will be snoozed. It's worse than it sounds.

That was all, folks, now lets get this show on the road.

The settings can be found here:

amcendar

Reaction score
If I'm reading this right, the addon to chrome that sends a train for you is no longer allowed for W122 correct?

Yandhi

Reaction score
If I'm reading this right, the addon to chrome that sends a train for you is no longer allowed for W122 correct?
It's no longer allowed on all worlds. There's a fake train feature ingame now, so there's no need to use the chrome extension. Use of the chrome extension is bannable.

overground1

Reaction score
just a shame the ingame version does not have a send as support option as well to balance things back up for the defender

Gigiinjo

Reaction score
how about a script for fake train? its not same as extension right? i havent play in ages...

ArthurDent33

Reaction score
just a shame the ingame version does not have a send as support option as well to balance things back up for the defender
Agree, the advantage of the Chrome extension was you could also use it for sniping which did even things up a bit as defender when getting incoming trains. Now all the advantage is for the attacker. Shouldn't be any difference between attacking and supporting when it comes to sending troops. Hope TW will add Support sending to it next update!!