sever invading hq (you will all like this )

DeletedUser

hello this is william i might not be good but i do have ideas
eny way
put you name down he if your in favour of making one big tribe on the turikish sever the turikish tribalwars web site is hear

eny one that whants to help are sever please put your name down here

openeye

hello this is william i might not be good but i do have ideas
eny way
put you name down he if your in favour of making one big tribe on the turikish sever the turikish tribalwars web site is hear

eny one that whants to help are sever please put your name down here

I attach a rider that states we kill william in the process. So a vote yes is a vote to end our suffering.

YES

Last edited:

DeletedUser1747

This is the worst idea I have ever heard. Lets not let this devolve into country vs country or server vs server, please. This is INTERNATIONAL tribalwars, and if people who share a common linguistic bond wish to create a tribe that allows them to share it, all the better. It may not be very kind of them to deny you entrance based on language, but would you honestly want to be in a Turkish tribe if you didnt speak Turkish?

It is against the rules, true, but look deeper than that. As I see it, there is no reason for it to be. Tribes such as TW and others denied entrance if you were not a member of a different website. It is little different to deny entrance if you do not speak a specific language. It does not constitute racism simply to create a tribe based around a linguistic bond. Racism occurs when said tribes decide to attack another tribe based on their own religion.

As such, you saying that Turkish tribes should be attacked/banned is little different than the crusades. The misguided attempts of a few to break up the benign success of others is sickening. Take this elsewhere.

I do not know the full story behind this, and if the Turkish tribes or other tribes are actively antagonistic to tribes based on other races, that is an issue. But there are many tribes, such as RO and others, that have happily coexisted with others, and in general been excellent citizens of the tribalwars community.

You posting this is tantamount to bigotry, which I, for one, do not contenance.

DeletedUser

ro put ther profiles in english i used to be in them they have a special fourms in ther tribe for people that whant to speak a diffrent language and most stuff is in english they are not breaking the rules

DeletedUser

Man, this is the worst idea I've ever heard. What is the point in this? Basically you want to invade the turkish server, because they invaded ours? In this cases the smarter person backs down.

DeletedUser5905

Willam just accept it that nobody cares about any of your idears.

Also what's this the 3rd thread you've tried to make on this subject.