SexyCommandoClub recruiting

DeletedUser

Sexy Commando club is recruiting very active english speaking players in K56. We are open minded and all applications will be considered.

Requirements
- English server meaning fluent in the English language
-Skype is Highly reccomended, required if you wish to have a chance at leadership position. It is not nessessary though
-Active (at least log in twice a day or 2-3 hours online time)
-Played in at least one other world. I will accept new players IF they are willing to learn at a fast pace.

We are an aggressive tribe that will show no mercy. We will be picky and strict on choosing our Allies, NAPs, and enemies. We will ignore naggers and beggars. We will not mass recruit. I only want quality players.

If my tribe seems to fit your playing style. Please post your application here or pm me. I will contact you asap.

Application questions: please private message me in the forum if you are interested

1.on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most, how much experience do you have in TW
2. what is your user name (we want to know this so we can have a detail looka t your experience through TWstats)
3. can you speak english fluently
4. what is your time zone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

merge into my tribe lol hey wat direction did you chosse

DeletedUser

update* we now have 13 members. registration closes at the end of today before we join the world.

DeletedUser

We have joined the world. K56 is where we are recruiting is the same

Last edited by a moderator:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Any more details?

Or is it all in game?

I found myself in K65 for a change.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Double post but epic fail you are not even in K65

Another 3 mins of my life down the drain

Edit* I would just like to point out yes I am Mad but it did mention K65 in the post above ^

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol im in K45 but we accpets da members on da border ofs K45 :p