~SF~ Declares war on Shadow Family

DeletedUser

Well, amidst all the talk that we are noobs, inexperienced and havent a clue what we are doing. Maybe our declaring our 5th war, we can get some recognition.

DECLARATION
Dear Shadow Family,

After so much trying to repair a fractured relationship, I believe the time has come, that we part ways. Where as you may have moved into the darkness, we were born there. Due to the unresponsiveness of your leadership to act in a manner for which best suited your tribe, I am sorry to tell you:

"Roses are red, violets are blue, the deadline is up and we are coming for you."

So, without further ado, it is time to Light em up!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A good'ol core slobberknocker. Next to each other in rankings too.

May both sides have fun.

GodofLight

Napoleon says yes to this! :p
FGs04d40341Ynsf4iK_MrnD1wzTm-mf7KLgrKHV-31qsjZ9UXy_j-XQ_vK-FUtyje90=h310

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Go Fart! Oh, right, sorry, wrong war.

I meant good luck to both tribes.

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, although pretty sure I know how this will end. I know it's early, but any war stats?

DeletedUser93066

Yawwwn This war will be boring and over before you finish taking your bigdump!

DeletedUser103537

Goodluck to both sides quite happy that we got maybe a second war here maybe. Just hope both sides have fun.

DeletedUser82080

The title should be fixed as "MERGE & ~SF~ & SWEET declare war on Shadow Family." Anyway, this is a war game, so have some fun then.

[spoil]Aug 30
01:33 The tribe SWEET has joined the war.
Aug 29
21:21 The tribe MERGE has joined the war.
Aug 29
21:09 ~SF~ has declared war on the tribe. [/spoil]

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe you should have something planned before you declare war, just sayin'

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SF~
Side 2:
Tribes: Shadow, Shade

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,818
Side 2: 7,754
Difference: 5,064

chart

ride.or.internal

Well arn't MERGE and sweet pathetic. I am pretty sure shadow is a place to put all the noobs under a roof, but I am sure as hell cheering for them.

DeletedUser116033

The title should be fixed as "MERGE & ~SF~ & SWEET declare war on Shadow Family." Anyway, this is a war game, so have some fun then.

[spoil]Aug 30
01:33 The tribe SWEET has joined the war.
Aug 29
21:21 The tribe MERGE has joined the war.
Aug 29
21:09 ~SF~ has declared war on the tribe. [/spoil]

This is the most pointless declaration I have ever seen. This isn't going to be war it'll be a massacre. If it were just SF and shadow fair enough, talk about overkill... Not forum worthy at all there won't be any war happening with this gangbang.

ride.or.internal

Anyone worth mentioning in shadow will probably get an invite as well, just wait and see.

"war" stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Shadow
Side 2:
Tribes: MERGE, SWEET, ~SF~

Timeframe: 29/08/2014 21:09:00 to 30/08/2014 18:24:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser102104

Not sure why MERGE joined in? SHADOW isn't anywhere near ^-^

DeletedUser113867

This is the most pointless declaration I have ever seen. This isn't going to be war it'll be a massacre. If it were just SF and shadow fair enough, talk about overkill... Not forum worthy at all there won't be any war happening with this gangbang.

According to merge members i have spoken to shadow actually have the advantage and merge think they can hold out and beat the odds and will not be massacred.

Also merge have not recruited yet so are they really in the war?

DeletedUser

Shadow... advantage?

To quote Treebeard; "Sounds like orc mischief to me."

DeletedUser115561

According to merge members i have spoken to shadow actually have the advantage and merge think they can hold out and beat the odds and will not be massacred.

Also merge have not recruited yet so are they really in the war?

Now tell me where is this advantage? Their all over our front and losing?

Currently it's 6-2.

DeletedUser102104

Norse makes fun of others for inviting but they've just recruited a guy from SHADOW and a bunch from Lancer :eek: they have joined the mering kingdom

DeletedUser115770

Sure it's not pointless, there would be enough members to join MERGE family anytime soon, I'm just wondering what could be the next name! SWEET Steak MERGE . . . ??!