~SF~ Declares war on Shadow Family

DeletedUser

IGN - Ikilledsatan666
I am the only player from sweet/steak involved in the war

DeletedUser108293

Maybe MERGE wants to take in top players of Shadow when the time comes to MERGE again?

DeletedUser108293

I had a little chuckle. just a little :p

24 hours later... 10 more villages conquered and 0 lost

Probably because good players already left the tribe to join SF and Merge and maybe because you gangbang them.

Gosh try to clap yourself on the shoulder for a glourious gangbang. Good job.:icon_rolleyes:

GodofLight

Probably because good players already left the tribe to join SF and Merge and maybe because you gangbang them.

Gosh try to clap yourself on the shoulder for a glourious gangbang. Good job.:icon_rolleyes:

It's called war... you know, that thing where strategy is involved? not our faults Shadow didn't prepare themselves with solid allies

DeletedUser113867

It's called war... you know, that thing where strategy is involved? not our faults Shadow didn't prepare themselves with solid allies

Its not war when its 20 million points vs 3 million points. Thats called a massacre.

Shadow were fighting norse and you guys jumped in hitting them in the back really, your tribe has terrible strategy aswell as shadow so do not mention strategy in the forum.

DeletedUser108293

Its not war when its 20 million points vs 3 million points. Thats called a massacre.

Shadow were fighting norse and you guys jumped in hitting them in the back really, your tribe has terrible strategy aswell as shadow so do not mention strategy in the forum.

First time here I got to totally agree with you :p

Its the worst kind of business you could do. Its okay if you play this way. But THEN dont brag about it.

GodofLight

Yes, our strategy is that bad that we are in the top 5....
we have over 5 listed enemies, so don't come shouting nonsense when you know nothing about us

Should also mention that Merge isn't as involved in this as you make out, we have posted war stats and Merge has only took 1 village and has a very small OD. we are taking them out on our own with a village taken/lost ratio of 10/1

War is war no matter the size of each side. we declared war and Shadow came alone, that my friend is bad strategy

Last edited:

DeletedUser113867

Yes, our strategy is that bad that we are in the top 5....
we have over 5 listed enemies, so don't come shouting nonsense when you know nothing about us

Should also mention that Merge isn't as involved in this as you make out, we have posted war stats and Merge has only took 1 village and has a very small OD. we are taking them out on our own with a village taken/lost ratio of 10/1

War is war no matter the size of each side. we declared war and Shadow came alone, that my friend is bad strategy

You can have bad strategy and be in the top 5 that is not hard, a player can merge his way to rank 1 with never fighting does that make him good? No, size does not mean good just more troops. Merge family have taken more than 1 village but that is not the only thing they have done by declaring, they have made sure shadow cannot move troops from its front with merge to the sf front, so it makes a big difference to what defences shadow players can move around..

You have got in bed with merge and other big tribes but that is not good strategy that is poor strategy, you have surrounded yourself with all the bigger tribes butt kissing them and you will run out of space to grow very soon, that is ruining expansion areas eventually you will merge into merge i reckon.

There is already a gangbang on norse planned for your next expansion i hear, but what do you think will happen if that works out? you think you will get the space or you think that merge will just attempt to recruit them all and block you in?

You are not playing strategically or tactically you are surviving there is a difference.

GodofLight

You can have bad strategy and be in the top 5 that is not hard, a player can merge his way to rank 1 with never fighting does that make him good? No, size does not mean good just more troops. Merge family have taken more than 1 village but that is not the only thing they have done by declaring, they have made sure shadow cannot move troops from its front with merge to the sf front, so it makes a big difference to what defences shadow players can move around..

You have got in bed with merge and other big tribes but that is not good strategy that is poor strategy, you have surrounded yourself with all the bigger tribes butt kissing them and you will run out of space to grow very soon, that is ruining expansion areas eventually you will merge into merge i reckon.

There is already a gangbang on norse planned for your next expansion i hear, but what do you think will happen if that works out? you think you will get the space or you think that merge will just attempt to recruit them all and block you in?

You are not playing strategically or tactically you are surviving there is a difference.

Do you know anything about strategy? seriously... 'a player can merge his way to rank 1 with never fighting does that make him good'
If that strategy allows him to win the world then yes! that is a good strategy. and we haven't done any 'Butt kissing' aren't we allowed allies? if those allies are part of our strategy then that's good? right? or have you still not figured out what a good strategy is?

3rd in wars, 5th in rank, ODA 6th, ODD 6th, 3rd in K45, 2nd in K44 and 3rd in K55..... yes buddy, we are just surviving.

Time and Time again, self claimed elites have tried to predict our future... and time and time again we have outlived those claims.
say what you wish, but our strategy is quite clearly working

Last edited:

DeletedUser113867

Do you know anything about strategy? seriously... 'a player can merge his way to rank 1 with never fighting does that make him good'
If that strategy allows him to win the world then yes! that is a good strategy. and we haven't done any 'Butt kissing' aren't we allowed allies? if those allies are part of our strategy then that's good? right? or have you still not figured out what a good strategy is?

3rd in wars, 5th in rank, ODA 6th, ODD 6th, 3rd in K45, 2nd in K44 and 3rd in K55..... yes buddy, we are just surviving.

He can get to rank 1 but will he keep it? just because he got there does not mean he will keep it.

You are allowed allies but you need to know when allies begin holding you back and i think your allies hold you back.

78 well done on that but seriously look at all the other tribes, it is just a fact that people do not declare wars that they are not above you.

DeletedUser116033

for once I agree with heartlessfool,

you say if he wins the world through merging then yes that makes him good. That's under the assumption winning a world makes you good, it does not. There are several factors and ways to end up in a world winning tribe. And there will have been dozens on that world more deserving to win too. Winning doesn't necessarily make you the best. Sometimes it makes you biggest internaller, tribe hopper, barbler, kiss ass etc. Truth of the matter is regardless of your plans and how well they are growing. Your allies or other tribes will soon enough see you as food.

When i cannot predict but whatever amazing plan you claim to have i guarantee SF will not be around when a large world war comes about. Allies and enemies alike will eat the tribe purely for better fronts or more villas to support with before they war another tribe. Failing that merge will merge you once the tribe morale takes a hit.

GodofLight

for once I agree with heartlessfool,

you say if he wins the world through merging then yes that makes him good. That's under the assumption winning a world makes you good, it does not. There are several factors and ways to end up in a world winning tribe. And there will have been dozens on that world more deserving to win too. Winning doesn't necessarily make you the best. Sometimes it makes you biggest internaller, tribe hopper, barbler, kiss ass etc. Truth of the matter is regardless of your plans and how well they are growing. Your allies or other tribes will soon enough see you as food.

When i cannot predict but whatever amazing plan you claim to have i guarantee SF will not be around when a large world war comes about. Allies and enemies alike will eat the tribe purely for better fronts or more villas to support with before they war another tribe. Failing that merge will merge you once the tribe morale takes a hit.

And Night will merge with 333. 333 will merge with NORSE, NORSE will die Merge will win. yada yada yada.... nothing yet has gave any tribe the right to claim superiority, we have outlived most of the tribes people thought were contenders.

And I never said someone merging to win a world makes them good, just said if it allows them to win then that is a good strategy. If you win a world with a strategy, then that sure as hell is a good strategy?