~SF~ Declares war on Shadow Family

DeletedUser

I do not know what is going on with Jlove, he must have gotten bored =P

Nobody knows whats going on in my head!! Bahahahaha

No, in all honesty, I did what I could with a band of misfits. Tried to lead them to the top, tried to push them harder than they have ever been pushed. I used my strategic expertise to remain 3-4 steps ahead of my enemies and to keep the tribe headed down the road to success. But ultimately, I discovered, you cant lead people who dont want to be lead.

Its quite sad when a tribe votes twice to keep a leader in place because they stand behind you, they support you and want to follow you. But then you plan ops and only get a handful of people to participate.

In my opinion, I think there were several riding the coat tails of some of the better players. Letting them do all the dirty work while the little guys eat the scraps. Hoping that a couple of the better players would take them further into the world were they didnt have to put forth the effort.

So, for now.....jlovekamp is just hanging out, enjoying the scenery!

DeletedUser116179

Less fleeing, more.. Moving onto bigger and better things.

DeletedUser115561

Sure. Before or at the same time SF became a target?

I tried setting up ops for the tribe. You can guess how many of the 30-34 members joined the ops. You'll get stunned when you hear the number. lol

DeletedUser116033

if we guess right do we get a jar of sweets as a prize? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

U know, if u spent some time checking up one current news instead of farting all day, you might know that this war is over.

I wanted to meet that God of Light guy on the forums again. He was going SF this, SF that. after all that they get eaten by their Duke. Sad Ending

DeletedUser115561

U know, if u spent some time checking up one current news instead of farting all day, you might know that this war is over.

I wanted to meet that God of Light guy on the forums again. He was going SF this, SF that. after all that they get eaten by their Duke. Sad Ending

1vs30 huh? fair ? Yes, I'm doing it almost alone. So can't say it's not a sad ending they should've been able to take me down. But they didn't so not my fault their bunch of noobs that I left.

DeletedUser

1vs30 huh? fair ? Yes, I'm doing it almost alone. So can't say it's not a sad ending they should've been able to take me down. But they didn't so not my fault their bunch of noobs that I left.

I totally support your decision to turn on your tribe. Weak always get trampled by the strong.

But i wonder what were you thinking when you made a tribe and recruited those noobs