Sfm huggers vs. Puppy pack/pajamas

DeletedUser

I have come to regret this, but with all that is going on, with my left and right hands, with all the hand shaking and jiggling and the constant threat of being caught and banished to the dog house or the couch, My right Hand has DECLARED WAR against my left Hand. It could be because of jealousy or lack of respect on the part of my Left, or not having equal time in share holding. Maybe the Left jiggles more then it should of. Maybe my left got jealous of my right hand being the one to wipe all the time, but believe me my right is better then my left at wiping :D ... but whatever the reason, my Right Hand cannot take it anymore and is fed up with My left. So it has formally declared WAR. May the best ROCK,SCISSOR,PAPER win :p ...

On a more serous note, SFM has officially DECLARED WAR ON PACK and PJ, We do this out of our own frustrations that have occured over the past several months, We have decided to support our allies over a NAP, and because of this, the Nap tribe has threatened us with war.

So as Duke of SFM and on behalf of the tribe in which I serve, WE in SFM Formally Declare WAR on PACK of Galahs & their associates.

Hossamelnaggar & Kyllirmom
DUKE and DUCHESS OF SFM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67039

Holy $h1t..... i cant be leave what im seeing :icon_eek:

alexmichie

Very Nice declaration, But Hoss I really think you have issues lol

DeletedUser

i pick ur left hand to win :D

wow pack were srewed when subv declared and now SFM. they got no hope to survive

DeletedUser

I never did trust SFM and my judgement was right .

Nice work on the gangbang sub-v .

Also shows how short sighted SFM are lol

DeletedUser

Ego trip eh ?

Nice 'flame'

Where did i say I was unhappy SFM didnt side with pack ?

YOu say we threaten you with 'a truck loads of insults' yet what is the last word you say ?

'Idiots' and 'nubs' so already your directly doing what your 'annoyed ' with pack for doing .

In the end Im happy to go out with a gangbang then watch you guys mass delete when sub - v come for you .

As i said in the first part of my post
'I never did trust SFM'
Already showing that I did not like your tribe in the first place and tbh , Id rather keep fighting than have people like you thinking you 'bailed' us out because you did not 'side' with The Pack

DeletedUser

i didnt see this coming :O well best of luck to both sides. it will be fun to see what happens.

DeletedUser

he is right i am sackless, for i lost my wine sack last night on my way home from the pub :icon_cry:

I like how you delete your post to make my posts look stupid .

Nice work :icon_rolleyes:

Is it because you realised I was right

DeletedUser

or he released that to make you look wrong he had to delete it and indeed by not deleting it you would of thought you were right but yet you could of been wrong therefore he did not have to delete his post unless the reason for doing so was to make you look like a dumb*** so maybe next time you just don't post therefore saves the hassle of bothering to type a reply. capeche?

DeletedUser

i did not delete nothing and the post that was deleted was a tribes member acting out of place and so i had him delete it.

DeletedUser

or he released that to make you look wrong he had to delete it and indeed by not deleting it you would of thought you were right but yet you could of been wrong therefore he did not have to delete his post unless the reason for doing so was to make you look like a dumb*** so maybe next time you just don't post therefore saves the hassle of bothering to type a reply. capeche?

who deletes the posts like that lol

Nice spam mail there and great attempt at a flame :icon_rolleyes:

@potsy , yh thanks for the clarification, that is fine and i like how you understand he did wrong .

So cheers :)

DeletedUser

Well at least there not making the same mistake pack did for not gangbanging. Kudos to you SFM

DeletedUser

who deletes the posts like that lol

Nice spam mail there and great attempt at a flame :icon_rolleyes:

@potsy , yh thanks for the clarification, that is fine and i like how you understand he did wrong .

So cheers :)

no flame there trying to making thinking spam :lol: