Sfm huggers vs. Puppy pack/pajamas

DeletedUser46867

Unfortunately you are as bad at TW as you are at staying loyal to a tribe. Best of luck.

JayFeno

Lets see how loyal you are when subv turn on their @rse lickers, I am loyal...Why do you think im not?

DeletedUser46867

I was talking to El Chepo, Jay. Next time read before you troll.

DeletedUser67103

You will fall before me big mist.

HAHAA I have been here longer so I will remain Here till I get nobled,but that aint going to happen cause i have too many ties here in K18 so gud luk on that bud.
~BM

JayFeno

Well im not gonna quit this world until my last village has been nobled, well goodluck anyway., im not holding a grudge against anyone, its just a game and its been a good journey In TK,STK,and if i do get rimmed its been great in PACK and couldnt fault it in anyway possible.

DeletedUser

If Jay was better at playing this game I would help them take you out, but they don't need my help.

DeletedUser

Damn right steve :p
i thought he might be a problem with what it says in his siggy,
until i saw the stats

DeletedUser

Damn right steve :p
i thought he might be a problem with what it says in his siggy,
until i saw the stats

siggy's don't mean anything. They're like boob implants, there nice to look at but they're just there to showoff that they don't have a flat chest. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

sfm and who do you think is next after pack, you guys just dont learn LOL

DeletedUser46867

sfm and who do you think is next after pack, you guys just dont learn LOL

If we sided with PACK and magically won the war giving PACK #1... who would be next?
So it comes down to who we trust more and I think you can find that in the first post in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dont be ignorant if you in sfm you know you looking mighty tasty for subv once they are done with pack