SFM shows weakness

DeletedUser94747

It is very sad that SFM has to have subv help them in battle against a tribe that is half there size..
It is even sadder that ggerdes is not able to fight herown battles and that she needs to have sangster gangster help noble and attack..
SFM is weakened due to the fact that players had left and decided to attack MOM.. so everyone who is loyal to mom left with her..
and now SFM is not even able to fight there own battles.. and they say that there the oldest tribe and all this other B.S.. wel i guess since you guys say your big and bad.. why cant you handle your own internal problems lettin backstabbers into the tribe which was real stupid and the council they said they had really never existed.. especially since ggerdes was never a real duchess...

DeletedUser

It is very sad that SFM has to have subv help them in battle against a tribe that is half there size..
It is even sadder that ggerdes is not able to fight herown battles and that she needs to have sangster gangster help noble and attack..
SFM is weakened due to the fact that players had left and decided to attack MOM.. so everyone who is loyal to mom left with her..
and now SFM is not even able to fight there own battles.. and they say that there the oldest tribe and all this other B.S.. wel i guess since you guys say your big and bad.. why cant you handle your own internal problems lettin backstabbers into the tribe which was real stupid and the council they said they had really never existed.. especially since ggerdes was never a real duchess...

You do know this is called tribal wars, right?:icon_rolleyes: Some players have friends and if you attack them they will ask for their friends to help. Just suck it up and enjoy playing

DeletedUser94747

bt its preety sad that they need help nobling and attackin a tribe that is 5 times smaller then there size.. it shows some very weakness in this so called mature tribe

DeletedUser64969

bt its preety sad that they need help nobling and attackin a tribe that is 5 times smaller then there size.. it shows some very weakness in this so called mature tribe

yeah it is sad. but unlucky, your probely going to find a new place on the rim like everyone else on this world :)

JayFeno

Subv are greedy mate, live with it, they're tribe are full of ass lickers soo i suppose just get on with it, this world will be closed soon , just you wait ;)

DeletedUser

JAY my little popkin it's been so long... How are you these days?? still hating subv for beating you?

DeletedUser64969

the world will be closed soon cos its filled with idiots, its not subvs fault they destroy everything they touch maybe if people had abit of sense and gang banged us about a year ago or so, w25 wouldnt be in this mess, but noooo your all pussies.

DeletedUser

extaly immune even in the PACk war they could of ganged up on us but no they were all scared and wanting easy villages so gangbanged PACk instead

edward007007

I don't think SFM would dare say a word against us, incase we got tired of them and deceided to rim them all.

DeletedUser64969

well we shall see what happens soon, i think a forced world war is in order tbh :p see if these noobs still hide when there been attacked roflmao

DeletedUser

Jay your just a garbage player that talks shit and has absolutely nothing to back it up. You got your ass owned, as well as your tribe, that you said would win. Stop crying and talking shit when you aren't shit jay. All you have ever done is bully small players and when it came time for a war you got your ass owned, your tribe wouldn't help you because your a waste of flesh

DeletedUser

yeah really.
Jay,
i wished i hadn't left so i could have been part of the force that brought you down.
it wasn't even necessary but your mouth far preceeded you with everything you did.

DeletedUser65657

yeah really.
Jay,
i wished i hadn't left so i could have been part of the force that brought you down.
it wasn't even necessary but your mouth far preceeded you with everything you did.

small fish Jessie what can i say, they love me lol if it is the jay i think it is, they were crying last time too, jay / hrtubad it dont stop till your gone.... go play scrabble...

DeletedUser65657

is ggerdes attacking you ? no iam so quit ya dam moaning yea, get a life that dont involve TW.... , Bishop should have rimmed your sorry ass mths ago instead of having you hang arround...

DeletedUser65657

infact hrtubad should you not be tagging instead of posting on here ?? btw iam sorry about the 14k+ axe in one village, that was kinda a n00b build i done you a favour :)

DeletedUser94747

actually this is a new owner.. bt its preety funny once i attacked poor ggerdes u had to come rescue her noob ass... might aswell send the rest of ur force sangster gangster.. n y dont u ask ur play mate ggeredes to send more attacks .. instead of the one i had nobled..n have cerizar from sfm send more two since ur both allies.. i can careless if u send more n take all the k56 villages... i can careless if u even are able to noble all my villages sangster...

DeletedUser

why not attack SG stop sit there what u too scared to hit SG or something i know he wants u to attack him.

pathious

infact hrtubad should you not be tagging instead of posting on here ?? btw iam sorry about the 14k+ axe in one village, that was kinda a n00b build i done you a favour :)

Tony you really are an idiot yea, you are always saying yea in nearly every sentence yea, seems a bit strange yea,saying yea all the time yea.

BTW hows the missus. :icon_twisted: