SH, SH2 vs sco, sco2

Discussion in 'World 107' started by shadowcrei, Apr 14, 2019.

Share This Page

1. lahuil

lahuil Non-stop Poster

wel the grey tribe is winning, and unless we all start to help each other out, they will over run us fast.

lets do it. kill the grey tribe till they are dead :)

Undead Royalty likes this.
  2. Undead Royalty

Undead Royalty Active Member

I call for a united front against the barbs! Spare none of them!

lahuil and Graziella like this.
  3. White Flight

White Flight Well-Known Member

Heard you'll go blind doing that!

4. lahuil

lahuil Non-stop Poster

we should all be allied and focus on them, get a discord or skype going. show the grey tribe who is boss

but if we dont do something about it we all will die. better to life blind then be dead

5. .Aurora.

.Aurora. New Member

Guys if we dont focus on the Grey bonuses first we are done.

Group up and lets noble every grey in the map if we want to survive..

6. Republican

Republican Member

40 worlds ago and beyond people would have looked at this declaration and likely have shred it to pieces, especially this coming from an 'esteemed' tribe. Declaring war on these forums is making a public statement that exposes your tribe to peers, competitors and others to critique and evaluate your tribe and its' members. In the long run, unless your tribe is incredibly organized and active, publicly doing this needs to be thorough and approach the audience using a holistic model. I had to do a lot of research just to understand what is actually going on. This declaration gets a 4/10 for me.

You stated that you lacked the time (and clearly some effort) to put together a more formal, endearing and swaying declaration that would have us the crowd cheering for you. Instead, we are walking around scratching our heads asking ourselves what we just read. The reason for war is muddled in a plethora of extraneous discourse and minutiae and lacks necessary subtleties.

Who is declaring on who? What rank was each tribe when the war started? Who is mad at who? Why hasn't the other tribe responded? Where are the constant updates of TW Stats? Why was this post allowed without the tribe editing it/reviewing it/helping with BB Codes? Why do family tribes still exist? I have a host of other questions.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  7. SilverBhai

SilverBhai Non-stop Poster

You're just scared cuz you lost your last world to them :p

nefeariaous and White Flight like this.