Shadow cw-c is now recruiting!

DeletedUser

We are a new tribe looking for some members anyone in k13, k14, or k15 can join. If you would like to join reply to this thread

DeletedUser

I got an invite, but you never explained your experience as a tribe leader or anything. That is something I would like to know. :)

DeletedUser

well i use to be a tribe leader in world 2, 5, 15, and 22. so i know what im doing. my brother is co leader if the tribe so we will be alright for now.

DeletedUser

Well, that does not really tell me much. I mean since I am new to this whole Tribal Wars phenomenon I want to make sure when I join a tribe, I join one that has experienced players who can help when I have questions. The guides are great, but it is also nice to get "inside information" as well. :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

look we are a friendly tribe and are very experienced so its either you join or not.

DeletedUser

Yes, that seems very friendly indeed. :icon_confused:

All I asked was a simple question and you only answered that you ran a tribe in a few worlds. Seems to me it is not a tribe I would want to join if you could not even answer a simple question. What would happen if I had a tough one? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Ok me and my bother run this tribe we have played this game for about 2 years now. So we are 98.99999999% that we could answer any of your questions that you have. As a tribe leader I have gotten my tribe into war and gotten them out. I have saved someones butt by sending support. I have made my tribe strong and weak at times. What im trying to say is i do have experience running a tribe!

DeletedUser

I have a question, why did Jewish recieve an invite without been asked anything about her skill level... looks a little bit like mass recuitment

DeletedUser

I get offers all the time with no e-mails asking me anything. As I am new to this whole game and from what I read in the guides, I should join a tribe with experienced players so they will be able to answer questions.

So I am just kind of reading the guides and asking a very person who offered to help some questions and going from there. I will just wait for the right tribe to come along I guess. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Ok look last time im replying to this its either you join or not you can join and try it out and leave if you dont like it you can leave!

nasme

whodaman81, you won't ever get people from the public forrums the way your acting, take it from a diplomat,
Basicly she wants to know some basic stuff like what makes you a good leader, and why she should choose you instead of some other random tribe that invites her.
You 2 got off to a bad start, with whodaman thinking he answered jewishes question, and her meaning a different thing, and expecting a different answer,
My advice to you whodaman, be more open and friendly, its a better recruitment startegy, also contact the people you invite, make something like the tribe welcome message, but send it to each person before they join the tribe, it makes them think you took the time to singal them out, which you hopfuly did,
My advice to
JewishAmericanPrincess is not to join this tribe, unless its in a while, when the leader has learned something, I say join another tribe, but talk to the leader yourself, don't wait for an invite, it pays to be proactive, leaders like that, I know since I used to be one, and its nice for people to come to you, instead of trying to find them all yourself, so try it, I run a tribe, but a continental ones in K41, the tribes that go far all start out as continental, so look for one of these in your quest for the right tribe, and good luck to both of you

DeletedUser

I am afraid to ask anyone because I see the mails in the forums and how people get made fun of or taunted because they asked to join a tribe. This is why I was waiting. I have looked around my area and really do not see anything.

I think I may wait just a bit and see what happens. Take my chances I guess.
:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I am afraid to ask anyone because I see the mails in the forums and how people get made fun of or taunted because they asked to join a tribe. This is why I was waiting. I have looked around my area and really do not see anything.

I think I may wait just a bit and see what happens. Take my chances I guess.
:icon_neutral:

People who get made fun of are the ones who usually send something along the lines of "invite me to your tribe"

Umm I guess be polite, and think of it like applying for a job, just say the things that you think would make you good at it, personally I would accept you because your the first newbie I have seen that made an account in the forum who has also gone to the trouble of reading a few guides, prehaps you can mention that in the mail of whichever tribe you apply to

DeletedUser

I heard about Tribal Wars but I have never been a "gamer" so I figured I would see what it was about. It's pretty neat so far.

And why would anyone not read the guides? That's seems kind of idiotic to play a game and not read the guides. Especially one this intense.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I heard about Tribal Wars but I have never been a "gamer" so I figured I would see what it was about. It's pretty neat so far.

And why would anyone not read the guides? That's seems kind of idiotic to play a game and not read the guides. Especially one this intense.

You say idiotic... perhaps some of us prefer a challenge? That and there weren't guides when I got into it (well good ones anyway).

But you would be surprised at how many people completely ignore the forums and the resources that have been made avalible for them. Generally it's actually the more experienced players who come to the forums to check up on the guides for anything they are missing. Also guides are posted in many tribal forums - though again many have a gun-ho attitude and think they do not require them.

DeletedUser

Personally I see the guides as a way to help new players, I mean if I'm fighting a newbie they have a higher chance of winning if they know what a nuke is and other basic information, the first tribe i was in didn't even mention these things until about 6 months into the world, prehaps if I had known about some stratergies I wouldn't have been on 250k points with the rank 2 guy and the rank 21 girl sitting by me in a tribe that mine was at war with >.<

DeletedUser

I think the guides are very helpful!

I feel so proud because I know what a nuke is. (It's ok to laugh I get that I am weird)

I also know that it is better not to have troops in your village when being attacked because it is easier to rebuild buildings than troops. (Forgot what that's called though) Not too sure I understand nobles yet, but I think i get what "sniping" is. Is that when you take your troops out of your village during the initial attack and then when the nobles come you send them back? That kills the nobles right?

DeletedUser

I think the guides are very helpful!

I feel so proud because I know what a nuke is. (It's ok to laugh I get that I am weird)

I also know that it is better not to have troops in your village when being attacked because it is easier to rebuild buildings than troops. (Forgot what that's called though) Not too sure I understand nobles yet, but I think i get what "sniping" is. Is that when you take your troops out of your village during the initial attack and then when the nobles come you send them back? That kills the nobles right?

The one you forgot the name of is dodging and seriously your the best newbie ever, and you have been playing what, 3 weeks?

DeletedUser

Well, I grew up around Army men. My dad is a general and my brothers are SGT's. So the concept of war is not all that new to me. Also, reading guides and asking questions is great. I think if more new people came to the forums they would learn a lot more.

Yes, I think it has been 3 weeks. I feel like I should be bigger though. :icon_sad: Building troops takes a lot of time and resources though.

DeletedUser

Well, I grew up around Army men. My dad is a general and my brothers are SGT's. So the concept of war is not all that new to me. Also, reading guides and asking questions is great. I think if more new people came to the forums they would learn a lot more.

Yes, I think it has been 3 weeks. I feel like I should be bigger though. :icon_sad: Building troops takes a lot of time and resources though.

*private mail in an attempt to stop any more off topicness*