Shadow Takes The Gold!

DeletedUser

congrats Shadow, well done.

I mean, it's not like everyone gave up on the world or anything ;) lol jk

you lot earned it, and though I am tempted to flame and discredit shadow as I did a while ago, I will preclude myself (for now).

DeletedUser

Totally agreed with Cracker's post. And W18 will never close while there are several family tribes trying to rule it.
Colin, you say you're from a real world where players fight to the end ? Well lets see the family split up then, and fight amongst themselves.

And yes, W27 we have 46 members left in the dominating tribe, numbers are falling fast on the world now.

Cracker how about starting that famous names to remember on W12 post then :)

Yes Cracker, and I agreed with you so stop trying to show off with your predictions :p

There are different ways to "win" a world. Regardless of how it was achieved, we're still the second world to be closed, so we're quite happy with the silver, and very proud of our achievement. :)

DeletedUser

No i dissagree with you there ephette it is not a silver medal but a gold, there are no medals for who finishes their world first and their shouldnt be in my opinion. Otherwise worlds will have 5-6 tribes merging into one or creating alliances with the world and calling yourself a "family tribe" just to complete it faster in order to get the bronze...(*cough* points at no particular worlds *cough*)

You Have the w27 GOLD medal and you deserve to have it.

Gouge

All posts that involved the debate of W12/W27 have been removed...his thread is about congratulating Shadow and them winning W27. If you want to discuss W12 and DNY winning that world take the conversation over there...i have no doubts you will find and few ears to bend and will be granted prompt replies.

DeletedUser

How many days its been since this world started and ended?

I'm impressed wit what you did here, only with 44 members so you're not mergers as DNY, well done.

DeletedUser

Congrats!

I'm impressed wit what you did here, only with 44 members so you're not mergers as DNY, well done.

YOU?! Still alive?

DeletedUser

way to take away credit like someone who's... maybe... jealous?

Gratz shadow!!

DeletedUser

On Topic: Congrats to Shadow

Off Topic
[SPOIL]
Sorry, but they weren't.

Clicky

But all the same, a massive congratulations to Shadow - well done guys, well done.

He is saying that Shadow was the first to conquer(noble) a world not the first to win a .net world...[/SPOIL]

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
He is saying that Shadow was the first to conquer(noble) a world not the first to win a .net world...[/SPOIL]

Which they weren't - they were the second to do so.

Not trying to take away from Shadow, it's still a massive achievement, but I'll correct any mistakes I see regardless of forum or topic :)

DeletedUser

since my post have been deleted, let me at least wrote down:
congrats shadow, nice work!

DeletedUser

Congrats to Shadow... well done. Winning a world is a huge achievement and you all should be very proud of this.

I was in DNY and I will not be dragged into the debate of comparing the the tribes that have won a world so far. There are simply too many variables and I think others should seriously consider this before flaming one tribe or another. There are simply too many variabes to compare:

World settings
Number of villages in the worlds
Number of players in the worlds
Speed of the worlds
Coin v packet worlds
Growing barb v non-growing barb worlds
How compact the villages were spawned next to each other (please see W53)
Troop types (archer world v non-archer worlds)
Church worlds v regular worlds
Army camps (I believe these have been removed now... w49?)

These are just some of the variables that will dictate how a world pans out, so we simply cannot compare one world to another. Each world is different in some way and for someone to compare them is asking for trouble.

Let's not get into a flame fest. Instead, let's just congratulate Shadow for their fantastic effort in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muldie325

World settings
Number of villages in the worlds
Number of players in the worlds
Speed of the worlds
Coin v packet worlds
Growing barb v non-growing barb worlds
How compact the villages were spawned next to each other (please see W53)
Troop types (archer world v non-archer worlds)
Church worlds v regular worlds
Army camps (I believe these have been removed now... w49?)

These are just some of the variables that will dictate how a world pans out, so we simply cannot compare one world to another. Each world is different in some way and for someone to compare them is asking for trouble.

Let's not get into a flame fest. Instead, let's just congratulate Shadow for their fantastic effort in this world.

That was 3 variables :D

PS: Lets jsut face it.. hugging and merging is what tw is all about, sure it has war in the name, but when it comes to actually winning the world, all you need is to have the majority of the players in your tribe, which is not going to happen in a hurry unless you hug like mad.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yeah well as said this is a congratulating fourim and as said (as well) congrats. I played and was in SBM so i knew that we were going to fall but all we could was stack and hope to be last to be hit. This world was won by amazingly co-ordinated attacks and teamwork ;-)

DeletedUser

Tiny world, #1 player had 13M points.

'Nuff said.

Not really, the fact that it was actually the only tribe to stay together says something imo

please do not attempt to bash 27ers

Last edited by a moderator: