Shahyd Vs Mattcurr: The Showdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113867

You never tell people what main account you are on so im sure noone would be able to find your others....

Thankyfully i don't have your play style then. I can joke about multi account because i don't, unlike some players...

Age of Ultron

Thankyfully i don't have your play style then. I can joke about multi account because i don't, unlike some players...

He plays on power-ranger hidden gem.
And can we please not spoil this thread !
Thank you!

DeletedUser113867

If i join it would be in Ghostbusters. pre-made, i haven't enquired to its location and atm i have turned it down. Depends on whether i can think of a name i like. As far no luck.

DeletedUser111495

Well when you find one you can PM on externals or on W78.

Deleted User - 4669627

He plays on power-ranger hidden gem.
And can we please not spoil this thread !
Thank you!
i provoked that tangent myself, but thank you and yes, let's get back on topic

atm i have players poised to begin this world the day it opens, prepared to restart at my command in order to bring themselves within attack range of matt and his crew within 3 weeks to 1.5 months regardless where our enemies start in the southeast or when (assuming they start in the first several days - which i expect them to so they can compete for early rank before hopping to another world)

matt has at his disposal an endless supply of famous volunteers to serve his cause, perhaps half the best starters of w79 will come from his roster alone

why have 2 great armies conspired to war before the world has even begun?

ofc there is ego at play, who could deny that? basically my own (my mates have thus far been very silent in the build up to this) vs matt and basically all of his mates. they are some big egos, but my own alone might be comparable :icon_rolleyes:
matt has made many more posts to these externals than have i, yet you see which of us is spamming the world before it even begins

besides the obvious reason, there are 2 others, neither is personal, therefore this is not a personal vendetta at any level

1. as i just mentioned, my enemies will dominate the early ranks as they do in every world they play and i will engage them at what is considered a very early stage in any world, if my mates win this war, we could not have won vs a more esteemed challenger

2. matt and many of his mates are false

seriously though, and perhaps in that sense it is a personal vendetta, perhaps nobody other than me is disgusted that these are the players who are esteemed and lionized?
if given the choice i would much prefer to fight somebody who is false vs somebody who is true
if it is only a personal vendetta, i wonder why it is just me

that is why i challenged matt and his mates, but why did he accept?
he will tell you when he makes his grand entrance to the w79 forums i am sure, for now i will simply quote him
he accepted to shut me up

i expect at some point my ego will demand my own declaration and the prelude (Terrible Tale of Two Toddler Tribes) is already in the works
i appreciate googly preparing a stage for me in the meanwhile and this will therefore be my "home thread" till my next thread appears
i might miss a lot that gets posted in other sometimes even important or simply popular threads, but i will always try to read at least one thread for those who truly wish to draw my attention with their posts
for now, that is this thread

p.s. to The King - you see i steered that off topic :icon_twisted:, but i brought it back on topic also :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

monstaz2

Half the good players in this world will come from Ghostbusters premade, I'm not part of it but I know they have a ton of the best players, we'd better watch out for them this world.

PS Heartless pm me I know of this ghostbusters players premade I could probably get you in if I tried my hardest to make baldur love me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116125

Half the good players in this world will come from Ghostbusters premade, I'm not part of it but I know they have a ton of the best players, we'd better watch out for them this world.

PS Heartless pm me I know of this ghostbusters players premade I could probably get you in if I tried my hardest to make baldur love me.

?? what u talking about ??
and do i know you?

Deleted User - 4669627

come now baldur? you have no army of power rangers for w79?

DeletedUser

Matt said i could have his vils once he has beat you shahyd sooooo you better lose :X

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
If Matt doesn't start close to Shadyd, Shadyd might win. If he starts close, he'll probably beat Shadyd.

Either way, good luck to both sides.

Garrock

Matt's tribe will be one of the premiere tribes of the world early on, and quite honestly for as long as they want to be. I can't speak much about Shahyd. That said, with so much hype, any war between these two will be anticlimactic, an early war won't bear much excitement, more trash talk here than action (won by Matt's tribe of course), and a mid game war is highly unlikely. Not to mention the unaccounted for quality tribes, as there are always a few of those.

Deleted User - 4669627

Matt said i could have his vils once he has beat you shahyd sooooo you better lose :X
if you want to expedite the process, we can each send pairs of nobles at his villages and cut out the middle man :icon_idea:

If Matt doesn't start close to Shadyd, Shadyd might win. If he starts close, he'll probably beat Shadyd.

Either way, good luck to both sides.
thanks, i have a few from Apathy to help me out

with so much hype, any war between these two will be anticlimactic, an early war won't bear much excitement, more trash talk here than action (won by Matt's tribe of course), and a mid game war is highly unlikely. Not to mention the unaccounted for quality tribes, as there are always a few of those.
sounds like somebody is upset their invite got lost in the mail :icon_cry:
true, space must be tight in his roster, but he did mention that he might start a Cheerleader Tribe, maybe you can captain? :icon_idea:

Michael Corleone.

Don't call players that can run circles around you in this game cheerleaders.

DeletedUser

Lol, I've seen the roster. There's nothing "good" about it.

DeletedUser

My money is on matthew having won this already. Garrock, its been a long time. How have you been ? Would you like to play with us this world ? It is overdue!

Garrock

My money is on matthew having won this already. Garrock, its been a long time. How have you been ? Would you like to play with us this world ? It is overdue!

Ahhh... Pervis. It has been a long time. I miss the old Pervis tribes. Could always count on you to consistently put together a tribe of real talent. As a leader it always motivated me to try and build something that could stand against such powerhouse tribes. Perhaps it is time I did play with you and Matt rather than against. I'm pretty sure I still have you on skype, and I have been speaking to Matt a bit.

sounds like somebody is upset their invite got lost in the mail :icon_cry:
true, space must be tight in his roster, but he did mention that he might start a Cheerleader Tribe, maybe you can captain? :icon_idea:

Mate,

I don't think I know you, but your posts are obnoxious. my analysis was meant to be impartial. I honestly don't think the war you guys are hyping will end up being much more than a footnote and pre-world hype. With TW being the shell of it's past that it is, and the talent thinned as much as it is, very few tribes could muster the talent to run a competitive start-up vs. Matt's tribe. So for me an early war prediction is a no brainer (if you do in fact start in the same direction as Matt). As for mid to late game, I don't think either tribe will be in it for end game, therefore, no mid game war, and an early war will end in your annihilation.

As for me cheerleading, I do enjoy observing early world hype. So by all means, start in the same location as Matt, let's just get it over quick so that we can focus on the other real tribes of this world, and we can find all of the true talent that hasn't revealed itself yet.

mattcurr

Lol no offense to this, but yeah I'm not really that interested in this it's like a footnote

DeletedUser111495

no its a haul world. eww

oh and shahyd is such an obvious troll it's a wonder you people keep replying to him.

True, still a bit of fun though, just join to take some players out then leave, thats what im doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.