Shahyd Vs Mattcurr: The Showdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 4669627

oh and shahyd is such an obvious troll it's a wonder you people keep replying to him.
yet you always post in my threads, without my ever invoking your name

tombraider, this is a showdown, not a slowdown

I honestly don't think the war you guys are hyping will end up being much more than a footnote and pre-world hype. With TW being the shell of it's past that it is, and the talent thinned as much as it is, very few tribes could muster the talent to run a competitive start-up vs. Matt's tribe. So for me an early war prediction is a no brainer (if you do in fact start in the same direction as Matt). As for mid to late game, I don't think either tribe will be in it for end game, therefore, no mid game war, and an early war will end in your annihilation
it is true that matt has no plan for after the war, the war alone is why he is here
he would very much like to suicide us both as early as possible (presuming his mates are cool with that, which they apparently are) and simply claim he was not the first one to go down

dallow posted that matt offered him his villages, apparently dallow does in fact have a plan to continue after the war, i wonder how many of his mates and which share that outlook
when the war is over, i will be honored to invite any of matt's crew who have demonstrated themselves to be true.

matt would prefer out tribes start intermingled, he would like to have full tribal involvement at 3 weeks
i would like full tribal involvement at 3 months, i would like to start with a nice crescent spread across the southeast with frontline
obviously neither is agreeable to the other, therefore i must compromise with somebody bent on suicide :icon_rolleyes:
therefore i have agreed to begin skirmishes in 3 weeks and have full tribal participation at 1.5 months
based off the past performance of myself and mates, that is basically what we can hope to be able to pull off without killing our chances of being a future world contender

few tribes could conceivably pull it off i agree, obviously this is one

i totally appreciate your view, but if it were truly impartial, if i did not see in your post somebody asking for an invite to matt's tribe, why was your very next post a request for an invite?
if you get it, good and good luck, welcome to the war mate, you won a ticket to the show
we know each other vaguely and your reputation precedes itself
so does mine apparently, whether your memory is shoddy or first rate

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

^^ yet you always post in my threads, without my ever invoking your name

it is true that matt has no plan for after the war, the war alone is why he is here
he would very much like to suicide us both as early as possible (presuming his mates are cool with that, which they apparently are) and simply claim he was not the first one to go down

dallow posted that matt offered him his villages, apparently dallow does in fact have a plan to continue after the war, i wonder how many of his mates and which share that outlook
when the war is over, i will be honored to invite any of matt's crew who have demonstrated themselves to be true.

matt would prefer out tribes start intermingled, he would like to have full tribal involvement at 3 weeks
i would like full tribal involvement at 3 months, i would like to start with a nice crescent spread across the southeast with frontline
obviously neither is agreeable to the other, therefore i must compromise with somebody bent on suicide :icon_rolleyes:
therefore i have agreed to begin skirmishes in 3 weeks and have full tribal participation at 1.5 months
based off the past performance of myself and mates, that is basically what we can hope to be able to pull off without killing our chances of being a future world contender

few tribes could conceivably pull it off i agree, obviously this is one

i totally appreciate your view, but if it were truly impartial, if i did not see in your post somebody asking for an invite to matt's tribe, why was your very next post a request for an invite?
if you get it, good and good luck, welcome to the war mate, you won a ticket to the show
we know each other vaguely and your reputation precedes itself
so does mine apparently, whether your memory is shoddy or first rate

Haha my tribe as always is for a nice community and function. It's hard to find relaxed tribes so I make them. I have no time limit just till we are bored. I am not here to beat you that's a side goal don't flatter yourself.

DeletedUser

I'm a lone wolf, matt just loves me more than he loves you :X

arabela

True, still a bit of fun though, just join to take some players out then leave, thats what im doing.

Advice him how to make them quit, too. 'Cause sometimes he send all he has in the village D+O and he remains with guess what?...0 troops :))

DeletedUser111495

Whatever you want to call it something will go down, weather its the way you want it to go down is another thing :p

Advice him how to make them quit, too. 'Cause sometimes he send all he has in the village D+O and he remains with guess what?...0 troops :))

Poor him, ill work my magic, no promises though :p

Deleted User - 4669627

Whatever you want to call it something will go down
lol

i did not realize you had posted between me and slowthinker, i edited the post later when i realized
i edited it so it would clearly reflect that it was slowthinker i was claiming posts in all my threads without me ever invoking his name

gargareth

As both tribes have postponed to some later world, this isn't relevant anymore. Mod should lock or delete.

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ ???? who, what, why, where and when and how is it nobody told me?

DeletedUser13939

As both tribes have postponed to some later world, this isn't relevant anymore. Mod should lock or delete.

Should the Original Poster of this thread wish to see it locked, they may PM me and request such an action. Though it seems like Shayhyd is disagreeing with you. Either way, your post is borderline spam. Mainly because it's something you could have PMed me about. Please remain on topic. I don't feel deleting posts today. ^^

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Should the Original Poster of this thread wish to see it locked, they may PM me and request such an action. Though it seems like Shayhyd is disagreeing with you. Either way, your post is borderline spam. Mainly because it's something you could have PMed me about. Please remain on topic. I don't feel deleting posts today. ^^

I am of the firm belief that this thread is of complete relevance to the world.

If one tribe has chosen to back out, may the leader forever more be considered 'chicken' and submit to the other as their superior in every aspect of both this game and life.

Until such a public comment is stated or a victory/defeat ingame occurs, I feel that this thread should remain open :icon_razz:

zombie

Tbh both leaders suck. Might as well have 2 new players challenging each other and making a thread about it

DeletedUser95593

If Matt had planted a spy/saboteur in shayd's tribe would that be against the rules?

Or is winning by any means necessary acceptable?

Whilst we're on a hypothetical, what if a 3rd premade joined right next to the both of you then proceeded to attack either/both tribes and win. Do they get bragging rights, or is a successful troll just successful?

Status
Not open for further replies.