Shahyd Vs Mattcurr: The Showdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 4669627

the war is already over mate, i am the last one standing, join me?
our paths have been crossing since w42 when neither of us was shit, but we were mates

DeletedUser

well that was sort of dissappointing. and as always, I'm confused. I wil decide on a tribe, if any, once my bp starts to run out. or maybe once my 1-week premium features run out. or maybe tomorrow. which direction are you in shahyd? and can you link me your thread?

DeletedUser

Cool man. Does the relocate move me to an exact spot or just in the general vicinity?

Also, who do I contact for an invite? Would like the tribe to be blue when relocating :)
Edit: Found the tribe. I love you people using the same name :3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117033

I think Mattcurr will win this battle, not because I know why. I just feel that Shahyd isn't a big threat anymore.

DeletedUser85032

this is gonna be fun :lol:

maybe the only time i will EVER agree with you, I am looking forward to this world. looks like there is a lot of hype (with 500 posts before world even starts). looking forward to this!

- Jean (the responsible one)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You beat the remnants of random you did not beat any of us. We were all gone by June and July but good try kid. Not taking anything from your achievement because it's quite clear it is an achievement for you.

Yeah, I agree. Beating Random isn't considered an achievement by most people :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I also play the boys and I have much experience of tribals we play more or less since 2012 and play on .it, I hope to make many friends, who invited me to some tribe ?? because if you do it ...;)

Michael Corleone.

People who delete when there are fights still to be had can't be all that :icon_redface:
Believe that we owned the core by then and we're bored as our biggest enemies were basically gone. You were not even a blip on the radar back then bud.

But please continue. I am sure we can continue at this game.

Last edited:

Garrock

Believe that we owned the core by then and we're bored as our biggest enemies were basically gone. You were not even a blimp on the radar back then bud.

But please continue. I am sure we can continue at this game.

Couldn't be more true. Not to say ALWAYS, but many worlds that's how it goes. Early wars = decimation of the core tribes competing for the inner k's. At this point it gets boring, most rim tribes are just beginning to assert themselves, by then the core tribe(s) grow bored and people begin falling off. I don't think anyone who played world 35 could refute that G.Khan wasn't the best tribe of that world, owning the bulk of the core continents, and that their eventual loss was in most part due to members falling off due to boredom. I believe at one point we doubled in points the rank 2 tribe, as well as OD, with nearly half the members.

I use this as an example, but it happens in a lot of worlds.

That is why the criteria to me for a "legendary" tribe would be not to just win the world, or to dominate early, but to build in the core as a top tribe, and compete throughout until finish.

without a doubt I've been in and led tribes as talented as any that I've seen, and as much as I'd like to say they were legendary, I've never seen one close out a world, and I know of many other great players & leaders who (if honest) could/would say the same.

Random I'm sure was the same way. Were they defeated by a superior tribe? Or was that superior opponent boredom? It's part of the game, it's what happens, and it's necessary to the game. It's a great accomplishment, but if you didn't defeat them at their pinnacle, and nobody could at that point, then what is there worth bragging about?

just my two cents. I can relate to Michaels position, as I've been in it myself a time or two.

Michael Corleone.

Iirc, the soul purpose of Random joining W39 was to face off with another tribe that was a great tribe and once they were defeated, we went for the core and got it in what, 3 months? Anyhow, this is getting pretty off topic. Googly if you wish to continue to try and talk trash, feel free to PM me.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Couldn't be more true. Not to say ALWAYS, but many worlds that's how it goes. Early wars = decimation of the core tribes competing for the inner k's. At this point it gets boring, most rim tribes are just beginning to assert themselves, by then the core tribe(s) grow bored and people begin falling off.

I would agree that Random was a great tribe, did very well. My point is more that aside from Jagerblue, Lodda and TheWall, most decided to hit delete and barbed out.

That is fair enough - if you're bored you're bored - but in my eyes you can't consider yourself to be part of the best tribe on a world if you don't challenge other contenders. In that case, Rx4U. But yeah, happy for it to go to PM (MC's post appeared when I clicked post).

Deleted User - 4669627

Iirc, the soul purpose of Random joining W39 was to face off with another tribe that was a great tribe
to be clear since...

1. this is being posted to the shahyd vs mattcurr showdown thread
2. i have been accused by matt (as well as michael and others) to have avoided past conflicts with them

for the sake of clarity, your above post is NOT about me?

Status
Not open for further replies.