Shakari - What happened?

aakminer1234

So I do not understand what happened to Shakari... one of the top 20 players - active, going strong, writing stories and timing trains to land in the same second....

And all of a sudden, he is gone - dead/deleted/abandoned.

Why?!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Me guess RL affected him...Shak a strong player good luck to you mate..

DeletedUser

RL Had nothing to do with it, yes I was a little busy but no more so than I have been for the past year lol

I was just bored of the same people doing all the work while others sat about doing nothing hoping the world would pass them by. It was one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make but I put my account up for deletion in an attempt to spur more people forward. As far as I can see it did not work but now with me gone it leaves a massive hole in several areas for others to move in and hopefully end the world that has been such a joy for me.

I would have given someone else my account but given that I have worked long and hard to build a good name for myself I did not want some nub coming in and ruining that name, I prefer to be marked with the name of a warrior and not tarnished.

Unless something miraculous happens Prime will have hugged their way to the end of the world very soon, not the most honourable victory but a victory none the less and for this I applaud them. For those of you that I stood beside it was a pleasure and an honour to have known you.To those that fell before my sword, your names will stay with my forever and for those that have been in neither of these situations, well it is because of you I have deleted and I hope you are happy.

I still have skype and FB, plus I am on here in W50 and W55 which will be my last worlds. Hope you all have fun and look forward to seeing you all on the other side.

DeletedUser

i never thought id see the day but its understandable. i almost made mine go barb but then all ofk29 would be empty. i hope yall still enjoy this world. it was super fun for a long time.

DeletedUser

Sure would have been nice to end this world together Shack. I will join you when we are done here.

DeletedUser71060

your right there just picked out my next 200 lets see if i can take them quicker than prime can take mine lol

DeletedUser

:lol: we sure are dude.....pity your not my 1st target..........:icon_biggrin:

theoneyoucantstand

He was too busy drinking all the alcohol in his pub. And passed out.

DeletedUser71060

:lol: we sure are dude.....pity your not my 1st target..........:icon_biggrin:
im not then i should be i should be every prime players number one target
lets see if prime actually deserve the number one spot then again i know the answer they dont good job in not a skilled player if i were we would be winning lol

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
im not then i should be i should be every prime players number one target
lets see if prime actually deserve the number one spot then again i know the answer they dont good job in not a skilled player if i were we would be winning lol

Whats the deal with you man?

I respected you before...Guess I made a wrong decision in respecting you.

DeletedUser71060

guess i made the right choice im not here for respect you told me my days were numbered now did you mean weeks or months because its been weeks since you told me your best players would take me out sorry if im making it hard for you to live up to your threats good job you have ex kono players helping as prime players are inadequate i will keep on until you actually send some serious attacks and 4500 is a joke i had more from kiltom lol