Shall we get back to having fun?

DeletedUser

Here it is;

The world has changed, a lot of members are hitting delete.

SPAM still wants a war, TCR still wants a war...the reason i am starting this thread is for those that are still debating on what to do...you have a choice :)

There is a new tribe being formed in the west, it will consist of players that love this game and wish to continue playing this world, the new tribes target will be SPAM :D

This is not supposed to be a secret arrangement before any of you nubs start to flame, DA has been respectful enough to say that he will allow a short period of time in which the west can pull its self together, a temp NAP will be formed and as quickly as possible we will get into a good old fashioned scrap for dominance :D

SPAM is a well-oiled machine (although DA said he doesnt use oil, makes me think it could be a water-based lube :p )

So we, the west, need to try to get together, put our past behind us, set our differences aside and form an army that can challenge SPAM

Anyone interested should either grab me via mail ingame or add me on skype (skype name: danielfisher1987)

NOTE: WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR SPIES. THIS WILL BE JUST FOR THE FIGHT...

DeletedUser108293

Daniel, you are named like me and I loved our talk ingame :) This will be fun :D
We want one more real fight.

DeletedUser

Well, we will meet you in battle :D

I enjoyed speaking to everyone in the 'END OF WORLD' chat, got to know some of you a little :D

Congratz on your win, but its not over yet ;)

DeletedUser

Actually to be honest im scared, by the sounds of it loads of people are gunna delete, therefore loads of barbs, and as TCR spend pretty much all their time barb munching, they must be like super pro at if by now :p

DeletedUser

Actually to be honest im scared, by the sounds of it loads of people are gunna delete, therefore loads of barbs, and as TCR spend pretty much all their time barb munching, they must be like super pro at if by now :p

Bet your ass we are! :D

If you can find anyone that can noble those tricky greys better than us, point them our way...

I will set a challenge :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dont play this world, but have kept an eye on it as it was the first secret world, now its been won/ruined by someone claiming all 12 secrets, i have to ask, why would any of you waste further PP on a dead world, surely only an idiot would waste their time or money on it now

DeletedUser71060

because we are having fun its not just about winning im not bothered who wins as long as im having fun

DeletedUser

I'd be interested.Can provide the herbs.

IF AND ONLY IF Dylan agrees for a cease fire (towards tribes and single players) of 24 hrs at least to create a tribe, but better 48 hrs or 72 in order for ranks to be created and what not . We don't want to make it just so it's easier for them to get stats on, but a tribe with actually positions and roles and all that.

DeletedUser

I have said this before, we will give a tribe that we think is worth fighting up to 6 weeks to get ready and organised. Until such a tribe emerges, we are chomping everyone as we will assume that everyone is quitting because without getting organised and co-ordinated, they might as well do just that. Going through the top 3 tribes outside of SPAM, a large portion of FORK and TCRT are quitting, TCR is staying but they don't stand a hope in hell against us alone. Im sure us chomping at players who don't have the support of a tribe that can face up to us will encourage people to set aside their differences and work together.

We want a good fight by all means, but that doesn't mean it is necessary or that we will go to great lengths and sacrifices to make it happen. The wars can be easy and we can still have fun, it just means that the rest of the world doesn't have much fun as we would just pick people off one by one until we reach 60%

DeletedUser

Then quit attackin the bloodstaar dawgggg, I'm not trying to quit, but I'll be gone in less than a week if I join anyone lol.
as for the super tribe to face spam or what not.. I think FORK would be the best choice because their current duke/leadership should be able to do something good. but thak and litka would have to come back, they are/were Calm product and heavily changes the frontline.

cheekah

I have said this before, we will give a tribe that we think is worth fighting up to 6 weeks to get ready and organised.
So this is either TCR is not worth in fighting with you or you break your promise.
Subject
blue.png
strapazan (Alandala) attacks [L] Dumpy Humpy. (429|74) K4
SentJan 02, 2013 06:57:44
[h=3]The defender has won[/h] [h=4]Luck (from attacker's point of view)[/h]
-16.6%
rabe.png
klee_grau.png
[h=4]Morale: 100%[/h]

Attacker:strapazan
Origin:Alandala (429|75) K4
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity:00001000000000
Losses:0000130000000

DeletedUser

you are missing his key statements..
"we think" and "up to"
it is to their choice if they think you are worth it,and also to their choice if you get 1 hour or 6 weeks
we think is worth fighting up to 6 weeks

DeletedUser

you are missing his key statements..
"we think" and "up to"
it is to their choice if they think you are worth it,and also to their choice if you get 1 hour or 6 weeks
To be honest it's more than decent that we're giving them any time at all...

Ben

DeletedUser

I have said this before, we will give a tribe that we think is worth fighting up to 6 weeks to get ready and organised. Until such a tribe emerges, we are chomping everyone as we will assume that everyone is quitting because without getting organised and co-ordinated, they might as well do just that. Going through the top 3 tribes outside of SPAM, a large portion of FORK and TCRT are quitting, TCR is staying but they don't stand a hope in hell against us alone. Im sure us chomping at players who don't have the support of a tribe that can face up to us will encourage people to set aside their differences and work together.

We want a good fight by all means, but that doesn't mean it is necessary or that we will go to great lengths and sacrifices to make it happen. The wars can be easy and we can still have fun, it just means that the rest of the world doesn't have much fun as we would just pick people off one by one until we reach 60%

I think this is what is better known as 'playing with your food'

Your attacks on many players, including myself have not stopped. Im fine with that because I don't particularly see how anyone outside of Spam, could be happy with possibly winning this world a 'second' time. There is no final in any competition that then announces 'Come on Guys, let see if we can win it again' The whole idea is ridiclous.

'we will give a tribe that we think is worth fighting up to 6 weeks to get ready and organised. Until such a tribe emerges, we are chomping everyone as we will assume that everyone is quitting because without getting organised and co-ordinated, they might as well do just that.'

This is a great get out of jail clause.

It is a bit of a chicken and egg don't you think? How can any tribe get organised whilst you are still attacking players. You guys must be having so much fun over there laughing at everyones efforts to try and play by your rules.

I understand why you would not want to let a new tribe get completely organised, why would you? You have already won! Congratulations btw.

But, what happens if the unthinkable should occur! That some western controlled tribe does in fact beat you at war dominance for the second win?

I think we all know what will happen. You guys will constantly taunt how its 'not a real win, we helped you to get organised' and basically repeat probably what I have said above.

This is all such complete and utter 'rubbish' for want of a better word.

This world is over, and anyone thinking they have been thrown a lifeline needs to sober up after the Christmas festivities. TW have screwed up and Spam are having fun at everyones expense.

Happy New Year!