Shall we get back to having fun?

DeletedUser105935

im sat here loling over reading this.
Why is everyone argueing over what was said get on with it.

If spam wantedto trample us allknow they could they are being very helld back and relaxedand the fact they are even thinking of letting us organsie a tribe is great and i thank them for letting us do this and dylan has my upmost respect.
I have friend in spam and i know that they and usare hoping we can get it together and createa great warbut there is nothingwrong with therebeing more than one tribe. with shared fourms its like having one tribe so you can have 2 200m tribe instead of 1200 and everyone else fighting on there own.

There are no unorganisedtribes in the north west and ~300~andtcrare loving that we have a chance to show how we do are thing to the world.
id say in the west the beacon of hope comes from within these tribes in mister fisher and the others helping them because we are the only tribes that have stuck together and said you know what spam wont just walk through us were gonna do somit about it and granted we need to sort out the rest of the west but you can bet on it the player that were in ~300~ and tcr at the start will be there atthe end fighting.

DeletedUser

This whole thing is silly everyone knew SPAM was not going to really stop attacking ive never been confused about it. I was hoping for a few days to get everyone in the tribe as some people have more going on in their life then TW and were just coming back from vacation or still on the fence about quitting

So the SPAM guys here gloating about how organized SPAM is in comparison is just plain silly lets get real here. We will continue to do the best we can with the situation we were dealt and we will not roll over for SPAM believe that. Ceasefire or none its gonna take us some time to get everything established but we are working as much as we can towards doing so. Putting together such a big tribe and getting everything organized is not going to happen in one day.

Look forward to the fight SPAM

DeletedUser

To clear this up, me and DA have spoken again.

This has been shared with people in skype, so nobody should complain that they are unaware of it, unless they have been online.

We agreed that SPAM will continue to attack anyone they like UNTIL we have confirmed the tribe we are setting up has taken in ALL players that will be joining it, if we set the NAP now the players already in ??? would be covered BUT the NAP would be broken IF we took anymore players in, so we are trying to speed up everyone getting into that tribe.

??? is the tribe that will be the named tribe that the NAP will cover.

Anyone outside this tribe will be free game, even after the NAP is in place.

Until i let DA know via skype that the tribe is 'complete' shall we say, the NAP doesnt start.

Is there anything i missed DA?