Shame on "on"

PRADA

Reaction score
U can't even imagine how much tribes wrote us to betray u

try me. how many? i bet on right about zero.
then again, nobody ever said we're proud of what happened, nobody complains of the shit you tell on us, it is what it is.
that's the collateral damage we agreed when we took the infamous decision to cut your ass.
all you do is empty worthless insults and lies. you don't have the balls to admit you tried to outplay us, you little little men. why so mad? why the rage?
you, of everybody, knew that everybody sends/forwards to everybody all ingame and discord messages so why you act so surprised we chose to dump you when we found out about your talks behind our backs? You can't say to your neighbours "we could've win this, we are the best tribes on this continent and nobody can stop us" then expect us to sit and watch and offer you some respect you don't deserve.

that being said i'm out for real, won't reply any more to any allegation and insults, shouldn't have done it the first place. You sent all those dirty racist messages, then expect you deserve any explanations or dialogue? You're dumber than you look.
if other people/tribes still playing this world take your side, then so be it, it's an assumed risk we all took.

giphy.gif

Keep talking you bullshit all you want then try go play the mandolin on the classic world, see how many allies you'll find there, you pathetic little crybabies.
I'd appreciate if any other colleague won't keep feeding these clown trolls, guess it will make them even madder.

carlos–out

Last edited:

xXxJackxXx

Reaction score
i don't have to prove anything our diplomatic can show the proposal drom other tribes if he wants to.
keep trying tu justify what u did, i don't care about it.
i hope u'll find someone like u to play with, i just apolgize with my tibe mates to have brought them with u

Bonnie and Clyde

Reaction score
Mands got just wat they deserved. Looking from beginning of w. So unrespectfully ppl. But dont worry same destiny will come to Azteca soon.

Deleted User - 11580228

then again, nobody ever said we're proud of what happened, nobody complains of the shit you tell on us, it is what it is.
that's the collateral damage we agreed when we took the infamous decision to cut your ass.
all you do is empty worthless insults and lies. you don't have the balls to admit you tried to outplay us, you little little men. why so mad? why the rage?
you, of everybody, knew that everybody sends/forwards to everybody all ingame and discord messages so why you act so surprised we chose to dump you when we found out about your talks behind our backs? You can't say to your neighbours "we could've win this, we are the best tribes on this continent and nobody can stop us" then expect us to sit and watch and offer you some respect you don't deserve.

that being said i'm out for real, won't reply any more to any allegation and insults, shouldn't have done it the first place. You sent all those dirty racist messages, then expect you deserve any explanations or dialogue? You're dumber than you look.
if other people/tribes still playing this world take your side, then so be it, it's an assumed risk we all took.

giphy.gif

Keep talking you bullshit all you want then try go play the mandolin on the classic world, see how many allies you'll find there, you pathetic little crybabies.
I'd appreciate if any other colleague won't keep feeding these clown trolls, guess it will make them even madder.

carlos–out

@Carlos Salvador Bilardo you are a talker, if only you had proof of what you say you would be more creatable

Deleted User - 848973344

giphy.gif

carlos–out

I don't like insults for a game at all, as I have already said several times.

But we all know my mates are right, albeit rudely said.

I am absolutely certain that one of the messages you are talking about was sent by me, from the Sambitter0 account a corrupt one. I wrote "IF we had been allies we would have kicked anyone's ass". Mine, however, was a note of merit for strong opponents like I hadn't found for years. If you have misled my words, it is not my fault.

among other things I sign every pm and you know well that I do not know English, so you could very well ask me what I meant, I have no secrets from anyone

my account is in delete so I can't recover the screen, but you definitely have it so put it in the forum so everyone can see

Last edited by a moderator: