Shame on "on"

old gheboasa

Reaction score
Jeez guys, very classy, top notch honorable players i see here.
Wow, the audacity

fyawDFq.png

Dodged a bullet here on, shame on you!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

dora the destroyer

Reaction score
Its beatiful to see that this choice is argumented with nothing. 1 screen to destroy an alliance that exist from the 2 day. I send to Spotlight the entire conversation of discussion with PH (not 1 screen).
@Old Fashioned you want to check fly's conquer on twstats? Really sure?. Please let me know what you think about Shadow of Divinity

It was a beautiful war between Mand and Fly. Let's not lower ourselves to this level of accusing each other of boosting.

The war was actively fought where we saw strong play from both sides. Fly would have lost the war 100% if Azteka had not interfered now.That's how honest I have to be. Went from 25 villages to 4 myself.... That says it all.

So am not satisfied with how everything turned out, but there was not much choice. At least for Fly. Am of the opinion that Azteka should have used a peace period after breaking the alliance. What fun is there attacking a defenseless tribe.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10742628

It was a beautiful war between Mand and Fly. Let's not lower ourselves to this level of accusing each other of boosting.

The war was actively fought where we saw strong play from both sides. Fly would have lost the war 100% if Azteka had not interfered now.That's how honest I have to be. Went from 25 villages to 4 myself.... That says it all.

So am not satisfied with how everything turned out, but there was not much choice. voor At least for Fly. Am of the opinion that Azteka should have used a peace period after breaking the alliance. What fun is there attacking a defenseless tribe.

Dora in that way they take free our village, and they will get your rests. It's so easy to understand why they do this. They cant win a fair war and they know this.
And you admitted to me first, that they were planning already this. This is Azteca

Leaky ghost

Reaction score
@.Spotlight. if i recall correctly azteca betrayed your german tribe too at the beginning of the server.
Now you are one of them and you may try to find an exuse for that.

But this is just the way romanians play, it is a pattern: german fist, show later and now us.

we didn't believe they would do it to us too. That was our bad

but please stop making excuses you have being dishonest from the start, your word is trash

Deleted User - 10742628

You know you are talking about your supposition? It's no sense. Why we divide the map? And tell me why carlos told me that division was not so good for you? Now is good? Dont worry someone will take care of you little noobs....you cant take 1 village from me untile i decide to quit from 1 camp distance without troops. GG guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11580228

so many enemies so much honor

tell me men (for me you will never be men but ........) how much dignity do you have within you?

you know what I think in real life, you are these, traitors and cowards where you would sell your mothers, sisters, wives because you don't have the courage to face anything. You are cowards and

remember that one day if you read our nicknames remember to change them because it will become our first target

unsubscribe from the map

Last edited by a moderator:

.Spotlight.

Reaction score

So am not satisfied with how everything turned out, but there was not much choice. At least for Fly. Am of the opinion that Azteka should have used a peace period after breaking the alliance. What fun is there attacking a defenseless tribe.

Dora you literally fed us information and reports and made us doing what we did.. Dont try to look innocent. You framed Us in doing what we did and wanted us to act exactly like we did..

Reaction score

sincerely LMAO! literally what Spot said above me, what are you even trying to achieve on this forum? I'd rather you stop talking bullshit at least because you got what u wanted

Deleted User - 11580228

Dora you literally fed us information and reports and made us doing what we did.. Dont try to look innocent. You framed Us in doing what we did and wanted us to act exactly like we did..

don't blame others for your infamous behavior, you and your friends suck and have no balls

old gheboasa

Reaction score
well at last they all got what they wanted
except maybe those Italian douchebags, they got what they deserve

xXxJackxXx

Reaction score
well at last they all got what they wanted
except maybe those Italian douchebags, they got what they deserve
of course we got what we deserved, what we deserved to have overlevelled anyone n the k.
u betrayed us and took free empty villages. if u had given us even 12hs to prepare to the war u would have just been destroyed, u r cowards and traitots, it is unlessfull any try from u to explain why u did what u did, even if u had all the reasons on this w you just could stop the ally, declare war and play as men, u decided to be shit and shit is what u deserve

old gheboasa

Reaction score
maybe true, maybe not
maybe next time you make an alliance you will be more careful, maybe not
maybe you won't try to outplay your only ally by talking shit with the whole map, maybe not
maybe you learned something, maybe not

Magik0

Reaction score
maybe true, maybe not
maybe next time you make an alliance you will be more careful, maybe not
maybe you won't try to outplay your only ally by talking shit with the whole map, maybe not
maybe you learned something, maybe not

you sill haven't shown any proof that can confirm your statement...... so till now everything you write counts as farts

xXxJackxXx

Reaction score
we just learned to not deal with .ro players, as lot of people had warned us, u keep talking about other allies while u made ally with hak without talking to us and if u can play(which is the thing i doubt about the most) u can understand that who had to be scared were us, cause if u look at the map u can undestand we were totally closed from north and south but we trusted u and kept fighting against fly, u decided to be cowards and attack from the back empty villages, tis not playing and u re not player, that's all