Shame on the world Favorite

Michael Corleone.

Except that your progress here has already shown what you can do.

While being regularly attacked by 4 accounts I reached 3,000 points in 14 days. It took you 20 days, at which point you had no mine over level 23 (at 14 days I had 28/29/23 mines), 27 ODD, and still lacked troops so you had to noble a garbage target.

What you're able to do is completely fail to adapt a worlds settings and then talk shit on the forums. Not impressive I fear.
how would you adapt in a situation where a family tribe duke snipes your train and then backtimes your nuke and nobles

DeletedUser122109

What you're able to do is completely fail to adapt a worlds settings and then talk shit on the forums. Not impressive I fear.

What you're able to do is spend 60k of borrowed prem then disappear, and then ignore the people you owe it to. Not impressive I fear.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you were concerned with premium and when you'd be repaid I think at least one of the two of you would have sent me a PM instead of you both shitposting non-stop.

DeletedUser80720

well there is so many people bitching about it could be pretty much anyone and im not reading 9 full pages to find out

so it can only be one of 3 people who constantly bring it up

so yeah he screwed someone over and your not getting the PP back bringing it up every day isnt gonna change the conclusion either

DeletedUser122109

you're being more generous about his skills than I would have been

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's twenty-five and *Vendetta.. I owe premium. I doubt they want it back in all honesty - they just want to start drama. They made no attempt to actually message me about it 1 on 1, either ingame or on the forums. I doubt either intends to even play TW again, either way, they'll eventually get it back, whether they use it or not after getting it back isn't my concern.

They're not going to get the drama they are seeking by shitposting, this is the last time I will respond to their posts publicly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122109

you quit skype over it, and then ignored our 1st 10 messages. We don't even know your in game, as you avoid skype. And still you try and put you not paying your debts back on us. We're both playing, hence we're both here. Pay it back. With the interest you promised.

DeletedUser43986

So the nutshell argument is:

Riot! should be a bit more Batman and a little less Joker.

But, everyone...

Why so serious?

It's not Riot! are actually going to win the World lol

DeletedUser100230

you quit skype over it, and then ignored our 1st 10 messages. We don't even know your in game, as you avoid skype. And still you try and put you not paying your debts back on us. We're both playing, hence we're both here. Pay it back. With the interest you promised.

Just to be clear how much interest are we talking here ? :D

DeletedUser80534

Iirc he spent most on the noble events.

Anyway, back to Riot being aweful. You are all lame and you play badly. Might as well quit and gift all your villas to me.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Iirc he spent most on the noble events.

Anyway, back to Riot being aweful. You are all lame and you play badly. Might as well quit and gift all your villas to me.

Okay, lets negotiate. Let me know where you play so I can see how we can logistically do this Nami :)