Shame on the world Favorite

DeletedUser122109

It's Tom and Sam I owe premium. I doubt they want it back in all honesty - they just want to start drama. They made no attempt to actually message me about it 1 on 1, either ingame or on the forums. I doubt either intends to even play TW again, either way, they'll eventually get it back, whether they use it or not after getting it back isn't my concern.

They're not going to get the drama they are seeking by shitposting, this is the last time I will respond to their posts publicly.

we both messaged you and you ignored us both, it's almost like you don't want to repay it

twenty-five

It's Twenty-five and *Vendetta.. I owe premium.

Omg true.

I doubt they want it back in all honesty - they just want to start drama.

Really? Wasn't aware the person who technically amounts to a thief could claim the moral high ground.

They made no attempt to actually message me about it 1 on 1, either ingame or on the forums.

No idea of your IGN. Didn't even think of forum pm as I've used it so rarely.

I doubt either intends to even play TW again,

Irrelevant.

either way, they'll eventually get it back, whether they use it or not after getting it back isn't my concern.

Supposed to get it back from prem you earnt back on a world that I don't think you are on, and is closed for joining. Call me doubtful but it's only one further step not to get it at all, so my bad for not trusting you.

They're not going to get the drama they are seeking by shitposting, this is the last time I will respond to their posts publicly.

Or privately? And lol good job on this one brother.

Btw easiest way to avoid any "drama" is to just pay us back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11365688

its clear to see that everybody is shit apart from riot

DeletedUser121762

I’ll give Riot time until they flop on their key stages, just like in previous worlds when a more organised tribe gets the better of them, history repeats itself for certain players.

Mithrae

Jesus, is this thread still going? Anyone else see Pain destroy Liquid in the Birmingham Dota Major last night? Now that was an upset of a world favourite!

DeletedUser65288

Since were getting all worked up about premium not being repayed someone tell wardy I’m gonna start drama over the 4K I lent him!!!!!!!!!/2!1!2!2!2!3$//)):$: it’s so much

--G--

I think its BRB-A, that tribe you just gifted your village to?

Getting hit by an ally that wants to troll while you are offline isn't very funny. He actually just hit me and went on to gift the villages to my co-duke because he was about to quit and just wanted to noble