Shared account

DeletedUser

Looking for some one who can be on the account at all times. My time is 18:00:00-5:00:00
-Must have experience
-Must be on at all times
-Must be opposite time

I wan't to be an elite player so if you are clever then you are perfect. I farm with 6-9LC per village like care? does. I need someone that could keep our troops out like that it is time consuming but worth it so please skype me or DM in the game. My Skype and username is anoon96.

DeletedUser

Looking for some one who can be on the account at all times. My time is 18:00:00-5:00:00
-Must have experience
-Must be on at all times
-Must be opposite time

I wan't to be an elite player so if you are clever then you are perfect. I farm with 6-9LC per village like care? does. I need someone that could keep our troops out like that it is time consuming but worth it so please skype me or DM in the game. My Skype and username is anoon96.

I didn't know we were farming with 6-9Lc's lol, thanks for telling me.

DeletedUser

I farm with 6-9LC per village like care? does.

WRONG!

we farm with 100 lcs! and sometimes we just farm with rams only cuz they so fast and are big and can carry lots of resources

DeletedUser

but when you started of you did not repeatedly farm with a 6-9LC per village?

DeletedUser

Ok, don't listen to them.

If you farm, you want to send small splits, making them haul full/almost full. If you send 100 lc on a barb with 100/100/100 res, you will have 300/8k resources. But if you send 5 LC at this village you will have 300/500 for instance. And if you do that for many villages, it will be better.

Once you only get full hauls, you might upgrade to 7 LC's or whatever. And you always want to lower the wall level, so you don't lose LC ;)

/yo momma