shave its poor incompatance is coming

DeletedUser

Haha fair enough then :)

So who were they focused on before the shAve incident? Just wondering, not inferring anything :)

And i can be egotistical if i need to be haha, and how do you know that? i dont recall talking to you, though i dont recognise the name, maybe an alias? :O

Edit (as i only just saw jaric's post):

I totally agree with most of what you said jaric :) good input thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IMO the single factor that hurt Shaves morale the most was not the Got Rob war, or Pita declaring, but the fact that 3 members of the Shave leaving the tribe as soon as Pita declared and joining Pita. Two of them immediately started launching attacks on their former tribe members.

So what you are saying is when shAve got the taste of their own medicine their moral suffered. I guess what goes around comes around.. Speechless comes to mind! :)

DeletedUser

So what you are saying is when shAve got the taste of their own medicine their moral suffered. I guess what goes around comes around.. Speechless comes to mind! :)

No idea.

Speechless was pretty much before my time in many ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As far as Jabber goes as you well know he quit almost immediately after the attacks started. In regards to wolf it was not that he was a noob, it was the fact he was a noob who could not tag, snipe, and did not dodge. And if you want to be fair about it you do know that when that became apparent I myself got a guide on tagging from you and sent it to him and ask you to help him.

So I don't think your statement about "not caring" about them is quite accurate.

what you say you did to help him with incomings its not enough. You should have sat him untill all incomings were gone, giving him a script if he dont know how to tag and all the rest its useless.

DeletedUser

Haha fair enough then :)

So who were they focused on before the shAve incident? Just wondering, not inferring anything :)

And i can be egotistical if i need to be haha, and how do you know that? i dont recall talking to you, though i dont recognise the name, maybe an alias? :O

Edit (as i only just saw jaric's post):

I totally agree with most of what you said jaric :) good input thanks :D

I'm not saying PITA aren't/weren't hitting one...but I am saying that their main focus appears to not be on One. But hey...what do I know...right? And One's failures at them are even more evident. How many nukes were launched from ONE at a single player without a single cap.

Don't forget that only one tribe can win. Are you betting that your ally with Got Rob is stronger then whatever diplo they have with PITA? Or is there going to end up being a merger.

Though I do like Jaric's assessment of PITA vs Got Rob.

But regardless....Got Rob or PITA...ONE cannot hold their own with either of these tribes alone. The smartest move ONE made in months was to ally with Got Rob...if it weren't for that...this thread would be about ONE and not shave.

slinkiestwizard

I'm giving my honest opinion of what I saw. Hardly anyone in shAve cared when Jabber quit and wolf quit, because they were noobs.

On the other hand, when thebegger (a former council) quit, when players on the front were getting massacred like stien and such, shAve cared.

Sad to say, but the ex-FiG members were never really given as much thought as original shAve members, hence my beliefs that shAve didn't care all that much about losing Jabber and wolf, and the other losses were...negligible. But hey, agree to disagree :icon_wink:.

To add, PITA got 3 fairly vocal members who would help out to switch sides immediately, and really destroyed the morale of shAve (not ex-FiG) members, and after the leaving of all the players now in CAN, they broke any last morale shAve had.

So yeah, I'd say ~ONE~ had a minimal influence. By all means disagree if you'd like. I just feel that, having seen shAve reactions and being in shAve, I would know. But agree to disagree, like I said :).

Im only interested in the bold part here , i didnt quit when others were getting hammered , i was already done as i had no support of my own left and the 3 villages of support incoming were from 3 days away. The other players that got hammered were hit hard after i was all but finished. i was already down below 200 k and had no troops left to speak of that was posted .

With no support left no incoming support left theres not much sence in lossing anymore sleep over an account that was front line a got little to no assistance.

Yes i was council if council wasnt taken care of on the front line what help did the other accounts think they were gonna recieve ?

DeletedUser

slink, I wasn't saying they were occurring simultaneously, just that those events were what people cared most about. Jaric, I agree with what hurt shAve most, and that's why I said the PITA war was so devastating; if not for the PITA war, those members...wouldn't have left :icon_razz:.

what you say you did to help him with incomings its not enough. You should have sat him untill all incomings were gone, giving him a script if he dont know how to tag and all the rest its useless.

I did give him a script, and I did teach him to tag, and we did sit as long as possible. Then he came back, didn't tag anything, had a fresh wave of incomings, whined about needing tons of support, and sent the sit back. Then did it again, and quit. Wasn't much they could actually do...

DeletedUser

When you look at Pita you see a different story.

Despite their claims to fighting several wars they have in fact fought more border skirmishes for position than anything. When you factor in the Tat3r situation with One and the Rhost/DBFP/Drodd situation from Shave and then combine that with when they launched on Shave a pretty clear picture emerges of when they will fight a war and how.

They have in fact proven they are not capable of fighting a "launch and fight war" like Got Rob and that when it comes to fighting wars Got Rob is the better tribe.

You probably are not at a position to talk about our capabilities. We never boast on the externals like ONE or Shave once did with their trolls poking each other about the other's conquers. I assume you are in shave from the distaste in your post and by the way sir you probably have no right to talk or have a clue about wars if you are in shave. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You probably are not at a position to talk about our capabilities. We never boast on the externals like ONE or Shave once did with their trolls poking each other about the other's conquers. I assume you are in shave from the distaste in your post and by the way sir you probably have no right to talk or have a clue about wars if you are in shave. :icon_redface:

Distaste? Actually I thought my post was pretty neutral.

But no doubt sir since I am in Shave and you are in Pita I know nothing of war and you know it all.

Just out of curiosity, now that Pita has defeated One, Freeman, and Tuff what is next on your list?

DeletedUser

There was nothing neutral about that post, it was clearly an attempt to undercut PITA's performance.

But no doubt sir since I am in Shave and you are in Pita I know nothing of war and you know it all.
You said it.

Just out of curiosity.......what is next on your list?
The answer to that question should be obvious.

DeletedUser

Defeated?

Side 1:
Tribes: Tuff
Side 2:
Tribes: PITA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 18
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 209,618
Side 2: 127,822
Difference: 81,796

chart

Defeated?

DeletedUser

He was being facetious. Or sarcastic. Something like that. Implying that (whether or not it's true) PITA can't finish off a "real" war.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Defeated?

How many of the top 5 tribes are we fighting ? :lol:

DeletedUser

1 is all but dead, one is fighting another top tribe that you are also fighting (that is dead), and the last is about half your size.

All facts, so don't take it as criticism.

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, now that Pita has defeated One, Freeman, and Tuff what is next on your list?

He was being facetious. Or sarcastic. Something like that. Implying that (whether or not it's true) PITA can't finish off a "real" war.

No actually I was just wondering which wars that Pita had won that made them such experts at it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1 is all but dead, one is fighting another top tribe that you are also fighting (that is dead), and the last is about half your size.

All facts, so don't take it as criticism.

you took the words right outa my mooouuuth! (thats as far in the song as ill go :icon_eek:)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Defeated?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Tat3r

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 6
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 165,635
Side 2: 51,133
Difference: 114,502

chart

Not saying you haven't done a good job, because you have I'm just saying most are on me, and most were very hard to try and hold onto, including the 13 or so i had in K22/K23
Like i said i still give your credit for it, but its not like they were that hard, it was all my own troops down there. You are winning this war for now, but its not over.

slinkiestwizard

No actually I was just wondering which wars that Pita had won that made them such experts at it :icon_wink:

I would say that rim war where they recruited what was left of a bad tribe that self imploded , but other then that i dont think much more as until recently One was just considered a border skirmish .

I cant continue to take the One~ war with Pita seriously as One~ are allied with Rob and fighting Robs Allie Just leaves a funny taste in my mouth .

Certain things just dont make any sense , it just seams like whoever sits the fence the longest and pics the stronger side will win

DeletedUser

New to this worlds post but dang your pic is awesome . :)

DeletedUser

People always say its a rim tribe .Well this rim tribe can handle their own and if any tribe wants to face off against us i would say good luck . Only reason why mongol is still in this game is because they noble barbs and are over 200 plus hours from us at the start but now we are on top of them and their days are coming to a end . If any tribe interferes with this then they will feel the rip pain .

Had to say something cool or i feel i would have been uncool . Sorry a world 3 player and i am sure this will fire up the masses and all will just run after this post <LOL>