shave pita vs magnetoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So I'm just a random noob but here goes:

Why is a forum moderator, one responsible for keeping these forums civilized and to prevent flaming, doing so much flaming? Does that not strike anyone as a bit...silly?

DeletedUser

The Rules said:
Please note that most moderators still play TW! They have as much a right to post in the capacity of a player as any other user on the forums: No mod will ever mod the worlds that they play, and thus there is no element of Bias involved. Remember that they are volunteers, and are players just like you. This means that outside their realm as a moderator, they are to be treated as you would treat any other player (see Manners section at the top). This is not an excuse to give out about a mod’s moderation, however, which is in no way related to their gameplay!

Because you are a self-proclaimed "noob", allow me to direct you to the forum rules :).

By the way, I haven't "done so much flaming" :). But thanks for picking me out of all the people who are flaming Finny50, when I myself was not flaming him for being or not being arrogant.
Skype-emoticons-48-yes.gif

Made me feel all special and wuved :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

other words will work also, if "arrogant" doesn't quite fit...

disdainful
presumptuous
cavalier
contemptuous
holier than thou

pick one, any one...

oh yeah, perhaps this thread should be closed due to magnetoo's request?

DeletedUser

Finny, we don't need to prove to you that your arrogant.

The impression you make on people is that your arrogant, it doesn't matter what proof you bring or anything else.
How you make other people feel is what you are.

Well said, Finny you portray yourself as arrogant and as Candidus said, if you don't want to be called arrogant then pick another word...

disdainful
presumptuous
cavalier
contemptuous
holier than thou

So I'm just a random noob but here goes:

Why is a forum moderator, one responsible for keeping these forums civilized and to prevent flaming, doing so much flaming? Does that not strike anyone as a bit...silly?

u6s5l. has done the least flaming....
Even I as a Nub in name can see that :icon_rolleyes:
We can be Nubs together though!

Status
Not open for further replies.