shave pita vs magnetoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lol. Swear magnetoo you flip flop more then a limp.... :lol:

DeletedUser

Even the ones that quit? :icon_confused:

if you had comeback you could have joined in aswell ;0

as for u6s51 i decided to do like you and just delete my account and join a new one that has a less hostile (profile) except i won`t give up as you did 2 times ;)

DeletedUser

And so ends magnetoo...except that he'll come back in some other account now. And yet that's what he insults me for doing all the time.

:icon_confused: Confusing insults are confusing.

DeletedUser

And so ends magnetoo...except that he'll come back in some other account now. And yet that's what he insults me for doing all the time.

:icon_confused: Confusing insults are confusing.

i insult you for being a bad player not for quitting your own account after you lose your tribe without a fight then joinning the top acc on a world to try for revenge that failed starting with your number 1 acc mill plus points losing to a 160k account i was sitting lol alot worse then me here ( and here on 59 u got 1 vill and lost it before getting a second 1 HAHA). the difference is too big for you to understand but 1 day you might with a little life experience ;) i do believe people in shave and pita respected my more or less single handed defense from them otherwise they would be posting otherwise :)

i did recieve mail from top pita player stating he was surprised how well i did :) cheers to you axl, irish was unluckiest of everyone involved in the ops missing due to loyalty on 3 different villages, new kid on the block was the smartest of all involed sending a noble nuke on a vill i recapped and hadnt tagged the single att.

i think this forum can be closed EC

DeletedUser

i insult you for being a bad player not for quitting your own account after you lose your tribe without a fight then joinning the top acc on a world to try for revenge that failed starting with your number 1 acc mill plus points losing to a 160k account i was sitting lol alot worse then me here ( and here on 59 u got 1 vill and lost it before getting a second 1 HAHA). the difference is too big for you to understand but 1 day you might with a little life experience ;) i do believe people in shave and pita respected my more or less single handed defense from them otherwise they would be posting otherwise :)

i did recieve mail from top pita player stating he was surprised how well i did :) cheers to you axl, irish was unluckiest of everyone involved in the ops missing due to loyalty on 3 different villages, new kid on the block was the smartest of all involed sending a noble nuke on a vill i recapped and hadnt tagged the single att.

i think this forum can be closed EC

You said:
i doubt i will ever be rimmed on a coin world lol i would noble every barb around just to piss people i am not the easiest to get rid of if i chose to stick around... finny u lamb send trains at me and the lion will have a laugh at you.

Guess you already lost that one.

But yeah, guess it's time to close this before magnetoo rambles on about something that has nothing to do with W59.

DeletedUser

Its always good to see players stand up and fight u6. Although I hated the old magnetoo troll on forums, he deserves respect for atleast wanting to fight when all others just ran away.

DeletedUser

It wasn't very impressive. What? He sniped a few trains, not sure why he would deserve respect for that. Takes like 5 secs to snipe a train. lol

DeletedUser

Because a lot of people see incomings, cry to the tribe, and are not always to sure of how to handle it, unless they have experience doing so. Or some start losing a few villages and then just give up. Where as he fought to the last village i assume. Which is better than most. Or the ones that beg you to stop attacking and taking their villages.

DeletedUser

Because a lot of people see incomings, cry to the tribe, and are not always to sure of how to handle it, unless they have experience doing so. Or some start losing a few villages and then just give up. Where as he fought to the last village i assume. Which is better than most. Or the ones that beg you to stop attacking and taking their villages.

Excatly..Winning or losing comes later, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. But atleast he gave it a try

DeletedUser

Its always good to see players stand up and fight u6. Although I hated the old magnetoo troll on forums, he deserves respect for atleast wanting to fight when all others just ran away.

I respect him for fighting, but not for his demeanor about it. Talking to himself about how he did well and is now on an account while making unwarranted and unnecessary jabs at me is not something I would give anyone respect for.

I would give respect to TheHowling for sticking it out to the very end. magnetoo lost half his villages in one go after saying he could stay around for a long time, didn't meet any expectations of mine, then quit saying he moved to another account. That's not really sticking it out in my book, and was a bit of a letdown. I was looking to see more fun on the forums out of this, truth be told.

I just think it was a flop, is all :icon_sad:.

Reaper66, he did not fight to the last village. He did not fight until even close to the last village. He fought until he lost a bit less than half of them in the first op that he was saying was really bad until it landed, and then quit and joined another account. Then came on the forums and made a jab at me that was entirely unnecessary and unwarranted. Bit petty if you ask me.

DeletedUser

I respect him for fighting, but not for his demeanor about it. Talking to himself about how he did well and is now on an account while making unwarranted and unnecessary jabs at me is not something I would give anyone respect for.

I would give respect to TheHowling for sticking it out to the very end. magnetoo lost half his villages in one go after saying he could stay around for a long time, didn't meet any expectations of mine, then quit saying he moved to another account. That's not really sticking it out in my book, and was a bit of a letdown. I was looking to see more fun on the forums out of this, truth be told.

I just think it was a flop, is all :icon_sad:.

Reaper66, he did not fight to the last village. He did not fight until even close to the last village. He fought until he lost a bit less than half of them in the first op that he was saying was really bad until it landed, and then quit and joined another account. Then came on the forums and made a jab at me that was entirely unnecessary and unwarranted. Bit petty if you ask me.

But thats just magnetoo. I thought you got used to it, we all did :icon_wink: Whatever he is doing now cannot beat whatever he did on externals in those early stages of the world :lol:

DeletedUser

Well it was an assumtion, but still its more than some out there. And i in know way respect his forum representation, but there you go, people cant change the way they conduct themselves, even to be respectful.

DeletedUser

Like I said, just seemed like a bit of a flop that disappointed me, but I can live with it. Still, if he's going to come on here and insult me, maybe I should just let him revert to raging for some attention elsewhere :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

It wasn't very impressive. What? He sniped a few trains, not sure why he would deserve respect for that. Takes like 5 secs to snipe a train. lol

You don't understand

One account versus two top three tribes. Yes he lost, he was always going to, but at least he stood and fought. Though he quit before being rimmed he must get some respect for staying around

Not to the last village but yes, he stayed till he could do no more for his account. When you lose that many villages you just end up playing to be a hindrance to the opposing tribe or player. Your game is over unless for some reason they stop attacking your tribe. Which isn't the case, both opposing tribes want to gain that territory so his game is well and truly over on the Magnetoo account on 59

At least he didn't beg, I have respect for him for remaining arrogant even in defeat :lol:

DeletedUser

i never thought i would here you almost root for me again but as of now only 2k incs still 0 nobles very sad and everything is tagged thanks to the team of supper monkeys i hired to watch over things while i work. if i didnt have any help ya i would probably quit right now but i still have a few cards to play. and i still have my cookie bet with some 1 that i hit the 100 vills before loosing 5 here goes the mass k55 barb nobling spree i hope shave nobles them aswell so i can get more kicks while i remain here

Most Villages: 81
17th March 2012

magnetoo, I want my cookies. Now. Peanut butter please.

Status
Not open for further replies.