shave pita vs magnetoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Does the cookie have his Login info saved on it?
Or is it just a cookie :/

DeletedUser

Most Villages: 81
17th March 2012

magnetoo, I want my cookies. Now. Peanut butter please.

y you never ate the cke i sent u for your 18th b-day hahahaha

i think my acc still has 25 villages or so if i hadn`t been offered such a beatifull acc i would have stuck around and nobled the 80 barbs and recapped a few vills but as original post stated i did stick around and dealt with the 5 or 6k incs without crying i was actually having fun :) like getting under your skin us615 everyone knows i was around on ops day atleast :) the bad part is with the 40 or 50 trains towards me some vills i sniped i lost the vill i sniped from before the snipe but i did what i could to keep busy and no co helping me ops day either ;)

DeletedUser

As Jack said, he was up against 2 Top Tribes. He did not run away, he waited until OP landed, and fought it. Kudos to him, most people would have just deleted straight up or went inactive ^^

DeletedUser

I want the cookie. You promised.

post a user name i will send the value in pp on w59

Feel My Fire

#63 Today, 04:30 Top
As Jack said, he was up against 2 Top Tribes. He did not run away, he waited until OP landed, and fought it. Kudos to him, most people would have just deleted straight up or went inactive ^^

thats u6s51 style (puke)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

More unwarranted attacks on my character, thanks (y).

And I won't accept premium, that's against the rules I think. Or you could try to construe it to be.

DeletedUser

More unwarranted attacks on my character, thanks (y).

And I won't accept premium, that's against the rules I think. Or you could try to construe it to be.

o i wouldnt want you to break the rules thats forsure even if u co played a bot acc ;) yes i said it a mod who is willing to do what ever he can to get what he wants. you shouldnt open your mouth or maybe look into the accounts you chose to play... you set yourself up for my attacks on you no 1 else dont post in my forums and you wont be fed your poor player skills threw your ears

DeletedUser

Excuse me? My poor player skills? Alrighty then.

And I have never broken any rules, and will not, thanks for the concern though :).

And if these are your forums...then wow. Strange. I had thought they were public, I suppose I was wrong.

Anyways, I'll stop feeding you now. No point in talking to a wall of arrogance :).

DeletedUser

Excuse me? My poor player skills? Alrighty then.

And I have never broken any rules, and will not, thanks for the concern though :).

And if these are your forums...then wow. Strange. I had thought they were public, I suppose I was wrong.

Anyways, I'll stop feeding you now. No point in talking to a wall of arrogance :).

dam just when you were going to post actually being good you run away :(

DeletedUser

Lol. Magnetoo, just make sure you never tell anyone which new account your on as it will most likely go from respected to the laughing stock. You're arrogant and think you're one of the best. When all you did was noble internals, barbs, a non-red players (granted you had like 4-5 enemy conquers). Takes little to no skill to sit around and wait for an OP for hit you.
:lol:

DeletedUser

Lol. Magnetoo, just make sure you never tell anyone which new account your on as it will most likely go from respected to the laughing stock. You're arrogant and think you're one of the best. When all you did was noble internals, barbs, a non-red players (granted you had like 4-5 enemy conquers). Takes little to no skill to sit around and wait for an OP for hit you.
:lol:

How will it become a laughing stock?
He has opinions whether right or wrong....In this case I must say he is wrong
At least he stayed and fought

What is funny though is you calling him arrogant :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How will it become a laughing stock?
He has opinions whether right or wrong....In this case I must say he is wrong
At least he stayed and fought

I loled :icon_biggrin:.

magnetoo's quite a character, I'll give him that. I wonder which tribe brought him in.

DeletedUser

Must have a wicked sense of humor. Unless you want to explain how I'M arrogant? lol

Pretty sure I've never even talked about myself. Unless giving my opinion on people and tribes is now called arrogance? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

post a user name i will send the value in pp on w59

Feel My Fire

#63 Today, 04:30 Top

thats u6s51 style (puke)
Don't puke in my direction, I shall not have it. I merely stated facts. So be it if u6s5l. also did the same, just means he must be awesome too...ike me...and shAve....

Finny, oh finny, one like yourself cannot deny you speak with arrogance in every post ;o

DeletedUser

You're pretty awesome, I kinda wish I was as awesome as you :icon_redface:.

<3

But yes, facts be facts. Not to sound arrogant (lol), but sometimes people don't like them :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

Finny, oh finny, one like yourself cannot deny you speak with arrogance in every post ;o

No. Being arrogant would be posting reports of his villages and boasting about having a hand in his demise. Again, pretty sure I've not spoken about myself in any post on the externals besides these last 2. So again, are you guys saying that stating my opinion on person/tribe is now considered arrogance? lol

DeletedUser

No. Being arrogant would be posting reports of his villages and boasting about having a hand in his demise. Again, pretty sure I've not spoken about myself in any post on the externals besides these last 2. So again, are you guys saying that stating my opinion on person/tribe is now considered arrogance? lol

double-facepalm.jpeg

You are very arrogant in your posts, not about yourself but acting as a member of shAve and acting as if you are more informed and of a higher standard than most of the players in these externals.

To be more blunt.....

You have no grounds for your arrogance, or what ever way you want to phrase it.

DeletedUser

You are very arrogant in your posts, not about yourself but acting as a member of shAve and acting as if you are more informed and of a higher standard than most of the players in these externals.

To be more blunt.....

You have no grounds for your arrogance, or what ever way you want to phrase it.

Not sure how that's "more blunt" but ok.... lol

Feel free to provide proof where I state I'm "more informed and of a higher standard"... Feel free to post your opinion on any wars or players who make a thread. I'll be sure to tell you the same thing since, again... Giving my opinion and sticking to it is now considered "arrogance" and me saying "I'm more informed" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Finny, we don't need to prove to you that your arrogant.

The impression you make on people is that your arrogant, it doesn't matter what proof you bring or anything else.
How you make other people feel is what you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.