-SHG- and -X-

DeletedUser

What are -X- and -SHG- up to right now...? I know these two are scheming currently.

aine1169

There isn't an -X- any more.

-SHG- are just busy being awesome right now, but we'll keep you updated...

DeletedUser

Yea, I've noticed the SW sector of the world get quite active as well recently. What's going on down there anyways? :eek:

DeletedUser

I foresaw Turtle/Skype war ages ago, I mean what pre-W15 player didn't? No other real choice for Skype in the long run.

I see -SHG- outlasting Turtle/Ninja easily tbh. Cruel or Mayhem bailing Turtle out in the South is their only bet of having a chance. Aren't they still warring RESPCT? Cruel seems to be intent on taking as much of the North as possible while the rest of the world is allowing them to grow without interference, so I don't see them bailing anyone out unless this current situation drags on for months.

DeletedUser111538

This world is going to go through an important phase of any world during one of the worst times for activity...summer.

The tribe that can gain ground rather than internal is going to be the most successful over this period.

I predict world politics will look a lot different once summer is over.

Asylum Escapee

world politics will look a lot different over any 2 month period

DeletedUser111538

Looks same to me right now as it was 2 months ago.

Edit: Unless you want to include -x- merging with URUK who they were allied with anyway so hardly "a lot different". All other politics look the same to me. Looks pretty similar to 4 months ago really.