Shhhhhh .... Its a Secret

DeletedUser

But, you know us gals, we just love to gossip. So, here is something really juicy to get the tongues waggling. It goes like this ...

Dream. and Vodka! sitting in a tree,
k - i - s - s - i - n - g,
First comes Love,
Then comes Marriage ... errr a Merge ....
Then comes ...
an Academy!

But shhhhh ... its a secret :icon_razz:

DeletedUser69611

Lol you do know this world is a hug world right? don't be hating now.

DeletedUser

Ummm as the duke of Vodka! I do find this quite amusing. Where exactly are you getting your information from? I think maybe you should re-evaluate your source :p

DeletedUser

*grabs popcorn

Looks like this is going to be good.. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Are they actually merging or not?

If they do theyll be number 1 and own 25% of thw world

DeletedUser

I actually would so love this to be true, just so I'd have a new reason to laugh at vodka.

DeletedUser

oh alright one person leaving a tribe for another is apparently a merge now :lol:

no they are not merging like she said herself its just gossip and rumors

DeletedUser100354

agreed with slayer. unless you had any hard proof this was a fail of a topic. no, it is not true for the record.
just cause jeff left does not mean a merge. if it was why has only 1 person moved over there that im aware of

DeletedUser

I heard that Infamy was going to merger with ~TFD~. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Wouldn't be surprised if this actually happened now considering the circumstances :D

DeletedUser41903

Yes, this is true it will happen but all of vodka will not get into their allies tribe.lol So you know what thats means is the rest will be food and thats why vodkas leader is not saying there is truth to this. They do not want the players to run off before they can eat them. Dream only wants a few vodka players meaning 10 at the most so the 28 left get ready to be left in the dust..:icon_eek::lol:

DeletedUser

Ummm as the duke of Vodka! I do find this quite amusing. Where exactly are you getting your information from? I think maybe you should re-evaluate your source :p

makes sence cause your members are wanting you to step down from power:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

have never posted in externals on any account i have played on until now, and when i heard this existed i just had to come and lol... and lol i did