Shmegg

shmegg

Hey i am shmegg not the best player but i do have some experiences.
About Me
I start in w10 in k4 i joined afew newby tribes at first then i joined the best tribe in the k and i started owning i got to 60k points and then had to go on holidays and no one wanted to sit me so then the day i left my tribe farmed the hell out of me so then i joined w7 i was in k7 i made a tribe i forgot the name then i became good friends with a tribe called SWAT and i became the second tribe of SWAT then after that i merged with another tribe then saw that i was doomed being in k7 as some really strong tribes were coming and my whole tribe was freaking out most of the tribe members left before me
so then it was time to join another world i pick w13 i cant remeber much about it i got to about 1k points and i hated the new settings so i stopped i played w14 so i could wait intill w15 came out w15 and w16 came out together so i joined both and i was getting farmed like all hell in w15 by a really good member like someone ranked in the top 100 of the world so i just played w16 i played it intill i had 2k points and i stopped as my tribe failed and i got nobled then i thought to myself i wasn't going so well i need to change something w17 had come and gone so i never joined it i joined w18 VVV and then the leader and co leader left on me and i tryed to find another tribe but no one wanted me i died again so i joined w20 same thing happend i joined GOH the leader moved tribe and the whole tribe failed i went for a break in tribalwars and then joined w23 k14 and w19 k70 and also w16 cause i was on holidays i have 2.5k points in w19 2.3k points in w23 and in w16 who cares its a muck around world for me i am looking for a tribe that wont ditch me when the going gets tough.
PM me or message me ingame in w19 or w23 or PM on the forum
cheers
Shmegg:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

there is a reason why you fail.

this thread isnt going to make players join your tribe, well not good ones :lol:

focus on one world or you will fail again.

shmegg

there is a reason why you fail.

this thread isnt going to make players join your tribe, well not good ones :lol:

focus on one world or you will fail again.
firstly read the whole thing a you will find out that i am looking for tribe not making a tribe!

DeletedUser

sorry, i dont see where it says that you are looking for a tribe :)

shmegg

Hey i am shmegg not the best player but i do have some experiences.
About Me
I start in w10 in k4 i joined afew newby tribes at first then i joined the best tribe in the k and i started owning i got to 60k points and then had to go on holidays and no one wanted to sit me so then the day i left my tribe farmed the hell out of me so then i joined w7 i was in k7 i made a tribe i forgot the name then i became good friends with a tribe called SWAT and i became the second tribe of SWAT then after that i merged with another tribe then saw that i was doomed being in k7 as some really strong tribes were coming and my whole tribe was freaking out most of the tribe members left before me
so then it was time to join another world i pick w13 i cant remeber much about it i got to about 1k points and i hated the new settings so i stopped i played w14 so i could wait intill w15 came out w15 and w16 came out together so i joined both and i was getting farmed like all hell in w15 by a really good member like someone ranked in the top 100 of the world so i just played w16 i played it intill i had 2k points and i stopped as my tribe failed and i got nobled then i thought to myself i wasn't going so well i need to change something w17 had come and gone so i never joined it i joined w18 VVV and then the leader and co leader left on me and i tryed to find another tribe but no one wanted me i died again so i joined w20 same thing happend i joined GOH the leader moved tribe and the whole tribe failed i went for a break in tribalwars and then joined w23 k14 and w19 k70 and also w16 cause i was on holidays i have 2.5k points in w19 2.3k points in w23 and in w16 who cares its a muck around world for me i am looking for a tribe that wont ditch me when the going gets tough.
PM me or message me ingame in w19 or w23 or PM on the forum
cheers
Shmegg:icon_biggrin:
big bold!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ok thanks :)

but i dont see why this would want someone to invite you as all you talk about is you failing :lol:

Nauzhror

I'm saying no change, I'm more or less a 'newb' (not to be confused with noob) and have done far better than his message makes it look like he has...

DeletedUser

i started at the same time as him W10, and i think i have better exp from the game then him :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I am a newb too and have decided to try this world.
I think I have learned enough to survive, but not if I can't find a decent tribe.
Honestly, I hope someone in a good tribe reads this, and offers me an invite
(not before I'm above so-and-so points obviously).

ps. I probably won't use the same name in this world

(also, shmegg, I must agree with bullet, your post does not make you look very good,
but I'll assume, because you've been playing longer than I, that you must be better than me)

Last edited by a moderator:

shmegg

could you not spam my thread please! i was more or likely checking out how to play the worlds with my first few a temps then i started playing well from w20 onwards and i have been going quite well think what you think about me i dont mind:icon_biggrin: