SHOCKING: Irresponsible Parent Leaves Troops Locked Inside Village For Hours

DeletedUser

To be honest, not all leaders have to occupy the top of their tribe in terms of performance.

Looking at the top ten tribes, the leaders of Mutiny, Rage, ABC, Ban and PR are amongst the top of their tribe.

Whereas the leaders of STD, S3XY and PTG aren't. Does that make the top tribes better than the bottom tribes on average? I wouldn't be sure.

If you were criticising any leader for them being pretty useless for the tribe, you'd have to look at STD. Nemesis. is rank 623 for ODA. I doubt he even farms.

So I read and I comment when I see a load of shit. I just read a load of shit and this is my comment based on a fact:

Nemesis is not here to play the game as a Rank 1 Player. He is here to lead us as a Rank 1 Leader. If you have any form of.. erm.. rationality, you would understand what the difference his. Considering his skill, he is probably one of the best players out there when he has decided to play worlds and win it. He is simply more interested in leading at this point in time. So to be honest, I would like to see him lead from a 26 point account. I couldn't care less. No one in STD could care less.

Just get your facts right next time before you blabber bullshit.

Who are you in-game anyway? You seem to be out on the forums gunning for every leader out there like you're some legendary player and have the greatest skills. Shut up and sit down.

DeletedUser

So I read and I comment when I see a load of shit. I just read a load of shit and this is my comment based on a fact:

Nemesis is not here to play the game as a Rank 1 Player. He is here to lead us as a Rank 1 Leader. If you have any form of.. erm.. rationality, you would understand what the difference his. Considering his skill, he is probably one of the best players out there when he has decided to play worlds and win it. He is simply more interested in leading at this point in time. So to be honest, I would like to see him lead from a 26 point account. I couldn't care less. No one in STD could care less.

Who are you in-game anyway? You seem to be out on the forums gunning for every leader out there like you're some legendary player and have the greatest skills. Shut up and sit down.

Think you are letting emotion get the best of you here mate.

He was just using the previously used flawed logic to make a point, don't believe he was actually criticizing Nemesis, as is evident by his first sentence that you so quickly ignored.

DeletedUser119533

Doesn't really matter what his ingame name is really.

Whichever account he plays on is going to be better than yours:icon_eek:

oheinen66

Was just trying to say that ingame rank/accomplishments sometimes don't matter much to leaders when they focus on leading. As it is, I have nothing against your leader, if anything I think STD are one of the best tribes in W87 which I am sure leadership has its part to play in.

DeletedUser

Doesn't really matter what his ingame name is really.

Whichever account he plays on is going to be better than yours:icon_eek:

and you are? lol

and yeah Nauz, you are right.. I kinda skipped the first bit for some reason.

:/ Sorry Ohein

DeletedUser119333

The nights you are having alongside nemesis must be sooo long, aint they? :lol: