Short explanation regarding current events. :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Oh no look at the change in the tone of Apathy members. Trying to save the alliance by speaking diplomatically and/or trying to create a doubt in the minds of the Rimjob players.

But no worries, I'm assuming most of you, suddenly, are on this world to have fun, and that winning would only be a bonus.

Interesting turn of events, let's see what happens now.

CORP had been subject to and is still subject to a lot of hate on the externals, but we only came out stronger. Now it's Apathy's turn to feel the heat. Will be interesting to see how they react to this and whether they come out on top or not.

Suddenly?
Come now Deja :p This tribe has been aiming for fun before it was even founded. It's been it's only goal.
cdf62d632d750b4083734649a0ae8ffd.png

You can see that here ^

[tribe welcome image; removed due to profanity]
And once more here ^ In our welcome message to the tribe, that *GT and the others from BeCool read before joining :)

And your BS about saving the alliance? It's already lost. But we still do have friends in Rimjob. Why would we treat them differently now? The only thing that changed is that their leadership made mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread is going to garbage and the biggest trash of all is Apathy. So now you are blaming Rimjob's leadership for all the problems of what happened? Is Apathy the perfect tribe that makes no mistakes? When will Apathy wear grown up pants and start taking responsibility for their actions. I hope rimjob declares on you. Even though i don't play this world anymore. good riddance

DeletedUser116879

Oh no look at the change in the tone of Apathy members. Trying to save the alliance by speaking diplomatically and/or trying to create a doubt in the minds of the Rimjob players.

But no worries, I'm assuming most of you, suddenly, are on this world to have fun, and that winning would only be a bonus.

Interesting turn of events, let's see what happens now.

CORP had been subject to and is still subject to a lot of hate on the externals, but we only came out stronger. Now it's Apathy's turn to feel the heat. Will be interesting to see how they react to this and whether they come out on top or not.
Oh I'm sorry for being nice when i have no reason to be mean. But if you want me to throw excuses, complaints and complaints just let me know that that's how you roll.

Rimjob have no plan. Or maybe it is to merge everyone into chubwa's account :p:D

~Tom
Lol you guys merge into Chubwa and everyone in Apathy will merge into topat. 30 co players 1 account teams. o_O

-Creeper

This thread is going to garbage and the biggest trash of all is Apathy. So now you are blaming Rimjob's leadership for all the problems of what happened? Is Apathy the perfect tribe that makes no mistakes? When will Apathy wear grown up pants and start taking responsibility for their actions. I hope rimjob declares on you. Even though i don't play this world anymore. good riddance
Lol dude why you salty?

-Creeper

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10017355

Most players who have won worlds before don't mind losing the world in trade for a good fight.

CORP had been subject to and is still subject to a lot of hate on the externals, but we only came out stronger.
And yet you still are terrible at shit-posting. But I guess you have fordt/rimjob covered as your posts don't cause readers to contract cancer.