Short explanation regarding current events. :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hello guys, I've just gotten back from a wonderful party. Second day in a row, tomorrow maybe again :p
And I thought to myself, while I'm out here partying... I know what's going on in the world better than any of you :S That's not really fair.

So here's a short explanation. But I accidentally uploaded it to my Twitch (Again.) So the first part is cut off. But it basically said:
"Hello W91, my name is Jasper but you probably already knew that. And I'm..."

Lets have some more posts on the externals!

DeletedUser

popcorn_yes.gif

Please don't take offense, just for the lols. I have friends on both sides :x

632fec70c3fdddd39c4919c758fb40a4.png

Great vid btw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116879

#HollyIsBae
#GangBangCorp
#W91LitDons

-Creeper

DeletedUser119689

Is that a knife in my back, oh yeah ill slowly take it out. Haha

But nice work jasper trying to portray ronnies video to make it look worse off than it is. ;) He had every intention is sticking to the alliance, just because some of our players arent ready for war does that mean we should jump in?

But now its just got more complicated haha and having a spy in rimjob nice work ;) some sort of trust from the begining.

~Tom

beebetter

jasper was better when he was drunk. made more sense. topat seems ok although never heard of either one of you. alliance was a joke anyway. Bee..

DeletedUser116879

jasper was better when he was drunk. made more sense. topat seems ok although never heard of either one of you. alliance was a joke anyway. Bee..
well actually it wasent a joke. it could have been a great one and still can be.

-Creeper

DeletedUser120243

rimjob is ready to recruit becool and don't want becool to be recruited by apathy even tho they are allies..hmm
they will war corp later this month anyways
so it'll be good to watch if the most organised selfish tribe in w91 which is rimjob is targeted by corp, be cool and apathy
lot of pnp and banter in the forums then.Won't that be awesome? ;-)

Haters can hate me if they want IDGAF :p

edit:
a while back atmos posted tht they canceled their relation with apathy and now that post has been deleted...hmm interesting

Last edited:

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Great video jasper.

If I was watching that as a rimjob member, I would probably find a cliff to jump off.

'We need to hug a little bit, and we need to be aggressive'

Haha.

Rimjob sound exactly the same as SAGA. Delaying, delaying, delaying... tribalhugs ftw.

DeletedUser

Shame CORP and Apathy have to be enemies, at this point they seem to be the only tribes worth discussing. SAGA, BeCool, Invict and Yahoo/RimJob are all major disappointments.

*GranTorino

Interesting.

Firstly, No border was going 'back and forth' for any time. Kris and I had been constantly proposing and pushing for a border agreement much similar to the one we had with Invictus before the rimjob/reaper merge. You guys were stalling from day one.

The level of hypocrisy is incredible. No border was set up, a NAP was in place and RIMJOB recapped a village from BeCool that was in shared territory because it was 'too close'. Your excuses were that I shouldn't be mad because you had the courtesy to 'TELL' me that you were recapping it a couple of hours before it landed. Also that I 'took too long' to get an answer when I had replied to you instantly saying no.

The next week I plan an OP on our most recent leaver, Snazzysnail. I came to Barzy and Ron to let them know that there were 11 villages that were closer to RIMJOB members, and as a matter of good faith and to aid the future border (that would never happen because you stalled the whole time) would be happy for you to take them to coincide with our op.
So what do you do? Instantaneously begin nobling villages of his deep within BeCool territory, after recapping a village without permission in shared territory, how can you be such hypocrites ?

You had a BS excuse for every irrational actions you took, and It all boils down to ego. Knowing you are the tribe with the best hand, and knowing you don't want anybody to take it away from you whatever the cost. I'm all for sticking out for your own tribe before any others, but if you're going to make diplomacy with another tribe, the least you are obliged to do is respect your agreements.

It disappoints me knowing that when BeCool was once in a stronger position (Pre yahoo/invict merge) we showed Invictus the courtesy they never showed us. To keep their backline safe, to respect a border agreement fair to both sides and to turn Yahoo down each time they asked us to hit them from the other side. Now the shoe was on the other foot, their duke is willing to repay nothing back.

In BeCool my only job was to secure a future within a stronger tribe for the members Balubhai left behind. That was going to initially be Rimjob due to obvious reasons. But your proposal was to make a 3rd family tribe to bring everybody in to. I don't know about you - But I like to have fun with my worlds. and a better sense of achievement in wins. BeCool could merge in to Rimjob and I guarantee they still wouldn't be 'ready' for the corp war. Just looking for the easy win as easily as you can get it. And there's no fun in that :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser119689

Not reall slaughtered haha, what does that video tell you? Are we hugging? And we respecting alliance just not ready for war with corp? Yes, ronnie is just giving his opinions to the tribe just like jasper would in his videos. Becool were a decent tribe just a shame they didnt take opportunities more quickly.

Apathy did put them selves in a position to war corp and they want us to come in a save them or at leadt make a difference for them because they are getting no where are apathy and becool haha. Corp have stuck in there and held their ground against 2 tribes well, 3 if your counting infame.

Videos are easy to get a hold of, its always risky doing videos when you have people in the tribe friends with apathy its easy to share.

~Tom

*GranTorino

Not reall slaughtered haha, what does that video tell you? Are we hugging? And we respecting alliance just not ready for war with corp? Yes, ronnie is just giving his opinions to the tribe just like jasper would in his videos. Becool were a decent tribe just a shame they didnt take opportunities more quickly.

Apathy did put them selves in a position to war corp and they want us to come in a save them or at leadt make a difference for them because they are getting no where are apathy and becool haha. Corp have stuck in there and held their ground against 2 tribes well, 3 if your counting infame.

Videos are easy to get a hold of, its always risky doing videos when you have people in the tribe friends with apathy its easy to share.

~Tom

What opportunities are you referring to that becool missed ?