Short explanation regarding current events. :)

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Interesting.

Firstly, No border was going 'back and forth' for any time. Kris and I had been constantly proposing and pushing for a border agreement much similar to the one we had with Invictus before the rimjob/reaper merge. You guys were stalling from day one.

The level of hypocrisy is incredible. No border was set up, a NAP was in place and RIMJOB recapped a village from BeCool that was in shared territory because it was 'too close'. Your excuses were that I shouldn't be mad because you had the courtesy to 'TELL' me that you were recapping it a couple of hours before it landed. Also that I 'took too long' to get an answer when I had replied to you instantly saying no.

The next week I plan an OP on our most recent leaver, Snazzysnail. I came to Barzy and Ron to let them know that there were 11 villages that were closer to RIMJOB members, and as a matter of good faith and to aid the future border (that would never happen because you stalled the whole time) would be happy for you to take them to coincide with our op.
So what do you do? Instantaneously begin nobling villages of his deep within BeCool territory, after recapping a village without permission in shared territory, how can you be such hypocrites ?

You had a BS excuse for every irrational actions you took, and It all boils down to ego. Knowing you are the tribe with the best hand, and knowing you don't want anybody to take it away from you whatever the cost. I'm all for sticking out for your own tribe before any others, but if you're going to make diplomacy with another tribe, the least you are obliged to do is respect your agreements.

It disappoints me knowing that when BeCool was once in a stronger position (Pre yahoo/invict merge) we showed Invictus the courtesy they never showed us. To keep their backline safe, to respect a border agreement fair to both sides and to turn Yahoo down each time they asked us to hit them from the other side. Now the shoe was on the other foot, their duke is willing to repay nothing back.

In BeCool my only job was to secure a future within a stronger tribe for the members Balubhai left behind. That was going to initially be Rimjob due to obvious reasons. But your proposal was to make a 3rd family tribe to bring everybody in to. I don't know about you - But I like to have fun with my worlds. and a better sense of achievement in wins. BeCool could merge in to Rimjob and I guarantee they still wouldn't be 'ready' for the corp war. Just looking for the easy win as easily as you can get it. And there's no fun in that :)

guess i deserved this ? Invict fought a tribe twice bigger for months and it felt glorious , so really not me into easy win :)

DeletedUser119689

Expanding towards the rim quick enough, if you did and secured the rim you might all be still together. Maybe? Unless care? Is the new sister tribe to apathy? Haha

~Tom

*GranTorino

guess i deserved this ? Invict fought a tribe twice bigger for months and it felt glorious , so really not me into easy win :)

Months of fighting? You launched a small handful of ops on eachother then merged lol

Expanding towards the rim quick enough, if you did and secured the rim you might all be still together. Maybe? Unless care? Is the new sister tribe to apathy? Haha

~Tom

We were always at war with coalitions formed against us which stopped us being able to expand toward the rim, but in any case that's got nothing to do with it. BeCool never had an end game future, I always told our tribe that. Positionally it just wasn't feasible.

DeletedUser119689

Yes the merge was inevitable, all of us were basically friends haha, and both sides defends well.

~Tom

DeletedUser

Remember guys, we need to hug a bit more. Even after we hugged our entire Rim, a little bit more hugging never hurt. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser119689

Whos this towards? Haha rimjob only had an allaince with apathy, so im not sure where hugging came from?

~Tom

DeletedUser

Whos this towards? Haha rimjob only had an allaince with apathy, so im not sure where hugging came from?

~Tom

The video where atmosph said hugging was necessary. I get that they had a war with Invict like 2 months ago or w.e.... But since then I've seen the tribe do nothing but hug hug hug. They recruited their entire rim and apparently still aren't prepared to fight corp. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser119689

Recruited the entire rim? Or were they part of yahoo? We got our own ops going on atm, and we cant help that some players are gonna be busy in rl. But hey we didnt declare ;) so why are we being pushed into fighting corp? I thought in the video jasper did, we are just having fun and if you feel like joining in then come and join?

~Tom

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Recruited the entire rim? Or were they part of yahoo? We got our own ops going on atm, and we cant help that some players are gonna be busy in rl. But hey we didnt declare ;) so why are we being pushed into fighting corp? I thought in the video jasper did, we are just having fun and if you feel like joining in then come and join?

~Tom

You could recruit 4 from Corp, stack them pre-emptively and then even if your front with them wasn't really ready they would have collapsed. It was already a stalemate against Apathy.
This isn't as much about Apathy asking for help, but more Rimjob having chances to do amazing things to gain ground quickly and efficiently (Even if I would never use those methods) and failing to do so. Instead chosing something to which their ally heavily objected... Buuut chosing to try and do it anyways and thus failing that as well.

All in all, Rimjob has some good ideas and good chances, but they failed to act on it due to their inefficient leadership system. A council of 7 all equal does not work... Democracies in TW do not work. You need to be able to take quick and decisive action, something Rimjob can not do. Unless they change their system.

DeletedUser119689

Wheres the fun in that, it wouldnt be fair to corp. lol Corp are doing pretty well even going against becool and apthy together. Im aware they are slightly ahead.

But anyway its not our war ;) capitalising or not we got faith in our tribe.

~Tom

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Wheres the fun in that, it wouldnt be fair to corp. lol Corp are doing pretty well even going against becool and apthy together. Im aware they are slightly ahead.

But anyway its not our war ;) capitalising or not we got faith in our tribe.

~Tom
BeCool never attacked Corp =/ They lend us support though.

Deleted User - 10017355

Not really slaughtered haha, what does that video tell you? Are we hugging? And we respecting alliance just not ready for war with corp? Yes, ronnie is just giving his opinions to the tribe just like jasper would in his videos.

~Tom

yoda-stupid-you-are-breed-you-should-not.jpg

You can't be 'Tribemate of the year' without a little hugging guys!

SterlingArcher

I think we're sort of misconstruing this in a wrong way. Apathy wants to win the world the same way Rimjob and Corp does. Same way GranTorino and his gang wants to hence why they joined Apathy.

It feels as if we're sort of gloryfying Apathy and making it sound like this h0ly tribe that does no wrong and is above everyone else. :p

In the end of the day it's about who gets the win, period. Apathy does what they have to do to have the upper hand over us and we do what we have to do to fulfill our interests. Jasper telling us how 'we could have done amazing things' feels like a black jack dealer that tells me he wants me to win. Ultimately, he wants me to lose, same way Apathy ultimately wants Rimjob to fail.

And Jasper we're all here for fun. :p I know why you say that repeatedly though, if you keep saying (as you have) that Apathy are not playing seriously, then if you lose the world you can always go back to the 'im not playing seriously' card, that's not how it works Mr.

In the end of the day, I really like the people in Apathy, I think It's a great tribe and Jasper is an awesome leader and I'd rim him or any other of you careless bastards any day of the week.

Andrew.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would like to add something to all this politics, and worldly wise crap (no offense), which I clearly do not know a lot about.

Rimjob peeps are good. We are taking our time, and well to anyone and everyone we attack, they will get it why we took our time. ^

All in all, Rimjob has some good ideas and good chances, but they failed to act on it due to their inefficient leadership system. A council of 7 all equal does not work... Democracies in TW do not work. You need to be able to take quick and decisive action, something Rimjob can not do. Unless they change their system.

As jasper mentioned, democracies never work in tw, I would say they do work out but aren't working perfectly for us yet, BUT we are getting there ^

The next week I plan an OP on our most recent leaver, Snazzysnail. I came to Barzy and Ron to let them know that there were 11 villages that were closer to RIMJOB members, and as a matter of good faith and to aid the future border (that would never happen because you stalled the whole time) would be happy for you to take them to coincide with our op.
So what do you do? Instantaneously begin nobling villages of his deep within BeCool territory, after recapping a village without permission in shared territory, how can you be such hypocrites ?

About BeCool and Rimjob hitting, biting and fighting in pieces, I want to say cut to the chase, this is a war game, things like that happen. Everyone would want an upper hand over others. The border agreement was stalled out, or there was miscommunication idc. I lost some villas, i am not whining about it. I will take them back when the time comes, no biggie ^

GT mentioned that we ditched the talks about border agreement and even though they told us that they are hitting snail (idk about this part) we still went on and hit snail.
Well, guys for all we care is that snail was tribeless, and I think we had no obligation not to hit and eat him. You guys interfered with our target when we had killed most of his troops, and the players had quit (due to some unfortunate reasons). So, and I say again no offense, don't try to make us look like arrogant pricks, and keep doing your thing, we do ours :)

And who cares about winning really eh ;)

DeletedUser

Love rimjob validating their hugging and making excuses for why they can't war. Also i love how what was it a month or more after their ally declared war on CORP and they're still not ready to hit them, yet they were going to hit BeCool in <48 hours. Some allies. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser119689

Death walker i bet your in apathy lol for some reason i think that. Always get your inpu to the forums. Some times good sometimes bad lol. Think you are a little butt hurt we didnt jump in to save apathy, or else why does it really matter why we didnt join the war against corp? ;)

But yes some allies the tribe voted for becool as no offence there were some strong players in becool but some not so strong and having players going inactive week in week out doesnt help tribe moral.

Rimjob arent puppets for apathy to decide our fate on who we should war. Luckily its a democracy not a dictatorship as it seems to be in apathy lol

~Tom

DeletedUser120518

I get all of apathy's points and quite frankly they are mostly right.

When Rimjob was still called yahoo, so before the invict merge, they merged with savior which became their academy tribe until the merge with invict.

After the savior merged they nearly merged with GODS, Recruited a bunch from DA which is a small rim tribe they attacked shortly after and after that the invict merge occurred.

So as Ronie said, a little hugging is necessary to secure a large portion of the map, only issue is that apathy nearly got the same coverage with 30 members as RIMJOB/REAPER has with 60.

Last edited by a moderator: