Short explanation regarding current events. :)

DeletedUser119651

Honestly i m kind of suprise about what is going on here...First because Apathy show a lot of pride to declare war against CORP with also a topic here in the forum, second because just after 15 days of war they are trying to take advantage in a dirty way if i can say...but probably this is the way of playing of h0llygh0st.... when you can't face up to tribes better than yours, you stop your proudness and you run to find ally where u can...i can't judge you as a person because i don't know you, but after two world where i am playing ( w89-w91 )i can judge you as a player/duke and i can say that you are a mediocre duke....you spoke bad a lot about the duke of COPR but if we see the result of the different game play you are really far from his quality...

Last edited:

DeletedUser116879

Death walker i bet your in apathy lol for some reason i think that. Always get your inpu to the forums. Some times good sometimes bad lol. Think you are a little butt hurt we didnt jump in to save apathy, or else why does it really matter why we didnt join the war against corp? ;)

But yes some allies the tribe voted for becool as no offence there were some strong players in becool but some not so strong and having players going inactive week in week out doesnt help tribe moral.

Rimjob arent puppets for apathy to decide our fate on who we should war. Luckily its a democracy not a dictatorship as it seems to be in apathy lol

~Tom
I still want to know who death walker is to :(

-Creeper

ToPaT

Guys,
Honestly i m kind of suprise about what is going on here...First because Apathy show a lot of pride to declare war against Apathy with also a topic here in the forum, second because just after 15 days of war they are trying to take advantage in a dirty way if i can say...but probably this is the way of playing of h0llygh0st.... when you can't face up to tribes better than yours, you stop your proudness and you run to find ally where u can...i can't judge you as a person because i don't know you, but after two world where i am playing ( w89-w91 )i can judge you as a player/duke and i can say that you are a mediocre duke....you spoke bad a lot about the duke of COPR but if we see the result of the different game play you are really far from his quality...

How dare Apathy declare on Apathy!

Traitors I say!

Traitors!

DeletedUser120518

That moment when RIMJOB allies CORP a day after breaking the alliance with Apathy...

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That moment when RIMJOB allies CORP a day after breaking the alliance with Apathy...

The moment when Apathy talks rubbish about CORP for having an academy tribe and they do it themselves.

I00gsJ8.gif

Sam

DeletedUser120518

The moment when Apathy talks rubbish about CORP for having an academy tribe and they do it themselves.

I00gsJ8.gif

Sam

That moment when CORP wants a 1v1 with Apathy and decide to Ally Rimjobs because they don't outnumber Apathy enough already LOL

DeletedUser119651

That moment when CORP wants a 1v1 with Apathy and decide to Ally Rimjobs because they don't outnumber Apathy enough already LOL
ahahahah really silly u guys are more a tribe of clown that a tribe of players ahahaah

DeletedUser119651

Aside from the fact he exclaimed a hell of alot of times that CORP doesn't have a family tribe in our skype calls?

Try to be in the know before you try to troll.

Trying to be less dirty players shifting blame on others just remark how u are used to play in this way....

DeletedUser119150

Death walker i bet your in apathy lol for some reason i think that. Always get your inpu to the forums. Some times good sometimes bad lol. Think you are a little butt hurt we didnt jump in to save apathy, or else why does it really matter why we didnt join the war against corp? ;)

But yes some allies the tribe voted for becool as no offence there were some strong players in becool but some not so strong and having players going inactive week in week out doesnt help tribe moral.

Rimjob arent puppets for apathy to decide our fate on who we should war. Luckily its a democracy not a dictatorship as it seems to be in apathy lol

~Tom
Man do u really know stuff or just cmnt on whatever u think is right from yr prespectiv I don't think rim job is angry with apathy over the Corp declaration thing I think u r just butt hurt that apathy get to recruit some strong members from becool that rimjob wanted to recruit . Well little more hugging and u will win the world for sure just get that few members of Corp to yr side I think.:p:D:rolleyes:

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Man do u really know stuff or just cmnt on whatever u think is right from yr prespectiv I don't think rim job is angry with apathy over the Corp declaration thing I think u r just butt hurt that apathy get to recruit some strong members from becool that rimjob wanted to recruit . Well little more hugging and u will win the world for sure just get that few members of Corp to yr side I think.:p:D:rolleyes:

Like Apathy got butt hurt when we recruited SAGA ?

Sam

beebetter

apathy is always butt hurt but hey they don't care anyway. we do. Bee..

DeletedUser119150

Trying to be less dirty players shifting blame on others just remark how u are used to play in this way....

Still trying to understand how did any of things ralate to dirty play when all of the tribes did same

Sam

But apathy wasn't trying to recruit the players u recruited enough I think there is little change in the whole scenario

DeletedUser119689

We still Werent trying to recruit becool, but a war was our decision not hugging. We had a chance to recruit some of becool but its a diplomacy lol so we abide by our tribe even if we miss out but we dont mind. And the decision was a no so im not butt hurt at all for not recruiting gt and internalking.

Maybe take in a few players if they proved themselves in war but would of been 2-3 players.

Still here on the world so cant complain ;)

~Tom

DeletedUser116879

Sam
If Rimjob declared on Becool we wouldn't have recruited. The difference is Becool weren't breaking and we didn't recruit from a war unlike someone else. soooo, get your facts straight.