Short explanation regarding current events. :)

DeletedUser119150

We still Werent trying to recruit becool, but a war was our decision not hugging. We had a chance to recruit some of becool but its a diplomacy lol so we abide by our tribe even if we miss out but we dont mind. And the decision was a no so im not butt hurt at all for not recruiting gt and internalking.

Maybe take in a few players if they proved themselves in war but would of been 2-3 players.

Still here on the world so cant complain ;)

~Tom
so u were ready for attacking becool but yr players was too busy *RL* to attack CORP

DeletedUser119689

Lol, like i said the tribe voted becool in the end even tho there were good discussion going on both sides. And finally came down to becool

P.s If you watch the video again (that is if you watched and not assuming) it will tell you why we weren't ready for the corp war.

But apathy want to rush us into a war when its not their decision to make lol why is that? We had smaller ops going on for ourselves so doesnt faze me that we didnt join as soon as apathy came calling. Also doesnt help when we hear your fearless leader jasper talking about us in a not so positive way in other chats ;)

~Tom

DeletedUser

Death walker i bet your in apathy lol for some reason i think that. Always get your inpu to the forums. Some times good sometimes bad lol. Think you are a little butt hurt we didnt jump in to save apathy, or else why does it really matter why we didnt join the war against corp? ;)

But yes some allies the tribe voted for becool as no offence there were some strong players in becool but some not so strong and having players going inactive week in week out doesnt help tribe moral.

Rimjob arent puppets for apathy to decide our fate on who we should war. Luckily its a democracy not a dictatorship as it seems to be in apathy lol

~Tom

You're right definitely in Apathy, nothing like calling jasper a mediocre player best when he's supposed to be my duke.:eek:

I wonder how long it will take rimjob to declare war on apathy, or if theyll wait a month and then get mad if/when CORP recruits Rep. :rolleyes:

Because let's face facts the only thing rimjob has done is merge merge. CORP is a better tribe than you guys and that's really saying something lol.

DeletedUser119689

Well we will have to wait and see everything will be in our own time no one elses. Cant make a tribe feel embarrassed when theres nothing to hide, everyone can look at stats. So we are never hiding anything from anyone.

We do whats best for our tribe and you do for yours.

~Tom

DeletedUser116879

Lol, like i said the tribe voted becool in the end even tho there were good discussion going on both sides. And finally came down to becool

P.s If you watch the video again (that is if you watched and not assuming) it will tell you why we weren't ready for the corp war.

But apathy want to rush us into a war when its not their decision to make lol why is that? We had smaller ops going on for ourselves so doesnt faze me that we didnt join as soon as apathy came calling. Also doesnt help when we hear your fearless leader jasper talking about us in a not so positive way in other chats ;)

~Tom
I honestly dont have a problem with you guys stalling war because you have a decent reason. However, I can see why some people would think otherwise since you guys already gave a date. The only problem i have is what ir gonna happen in NW and the becool incident. Besides that i still want us to resolve this, idk if that's just me.

-Creeper

DeletedUser

Rimjob arent puppets for apathy to decide our fate on who we should war. Luckily its a democracy not a dictatorship as it seems to be in apathy lol

~Tom

Democracy is awful in TW.

DeletedUser119689

Lol everyone has their own ways to run a tribe.

~Tom

jiji123

If Rimjob declared on Becool we wouldn't have recruited. The difference is Becool weren't breaking and we didn't recruit from a war unlike someone else. soooo, get your facts straight.
LOL that's about the dumbest thing i've ever heard, and there were some pretty dumb things in the past. You are comparing players who have been in active war for over a month and holding ground vs players who hug with academy tribes then wait for internals, how is that something to brag about? And what does a tribe breaking have to do with anything? SAGA's duke threw in the towel last minute, the guy who took over was not doing jack. your frontline had not moved further in the past month or so.
I love how you guys keep saying you didn't want to recruit anyone from SAGA, well now is the big proof that why it's a bad move, CORP has gained lots of ground and the stalemate has startled apathy to recruit from elsewhere, when everyone in apathy was like "oh this war is so easy we can so take you guys" and look what's happened now..gotta ask help from others now.. well keep playing the "don't care" card like a bunch of 15 yr olds.

DeletedUser116879

LOL that's about the dumbest thing i've ever heard, and there were some pretty dumb things in the past. You are comparing players who have been in active war for over a month and holding ground vs players who hug with academy tribes then wait for internals, how is that something to brag about? And what does a tribe breaking have to do with anything? SAGA's duke threw in the towel last minute, the guy who took over was not doing jack. your frontline had not moved further in the past month or so.
I love how you guys keep saying you didn't want to recruit anyone from SAGA, well now is the big proof that why it's a bad move, CORP has gained lots of ground and the stalemate has startled apathy to recruit from elsewhere, when everyone in apathy was like "oh this war is so easy we can so take you guys" and look what's happened now..gotta ask help from others now.. well keep playing the "don't care" card like a bunch of 15 yr olds.
I find this so funny coming from the guy who talked shit in the beginning of saga war which i just remembered SAGA declared and then u shut up after we just started gaining ground easily which right after was when corp recruited you guys. This wasn't the funniest post I have ever read, more like the saddest.

Oh and for your comparison, Becool would have lasted more than almost a month sooo.

-Creeper

DeletedUser

What an interesting turn of events. But really I'm quite disappointed on you jasper (the ghost). You talked so big but can't event fight CORP on 1v1. First you tried to persuade SAGA to war CORP, now you trying to persuade RIMJOB to war with CORP?! So is that how you roll? Talked big then play a dirty game? Apathy is OVERRATED.

DeletedUser

I have less respect towards hollyghost and apathy. Looks like Apathy played dirty and recruited becool players infront of Rimjobs front line. I guess Apathy is after points.

I have a message to you Apathy players, points don't always help out. And rumors are circulating that Rimjob hates Apathy. Apathy has dug itself a grave..

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The moment when Apathy talks rubbish about CORP for having an academy tribe and they do it themselves.

I00gsJ8.gif

Sam

Where did I do that?

Deleted User - 10017355

But really I'm quite disappointed on you jasper (the ghost).

This sums it up, Rimjob and Corp don't have this problem though, they just started with zero positive expectations from outside.

EDIT: Jasper is DeathWalker?

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Finding this quite funny considering all the hate CORP have been getting all world. Now the tables have turned and Apathy are getting the hate but the difference being Apathy deserve the hate , Jasper has dug you all a grave with his recent decisions.

Sam

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Finding this quite funny considering all the hate CORP have been getting all world. Now the tables have turned and Apathy are getting the hate but the difference being Apathy deserve the hate , Jasper has dug you all a grave with his recent decisions.

Sam

Could you elaborate more Sam? :O How do I deserve "hate"? Have my decisions broken some kind of moral code? Endangered my members? Or just rubbed you wrong?
Please be more complete in your statements. I remember reading somewhere that someone was saying these forums are dull, certainly they would be if people posted like you are :(

DeletedUser120361

Its funny watching all the ill informed players acting like Apathy came running to RJ for help when the truth is RJ had told apathy they planned to war CORP long before Apathy declared,
They then changed their mind after Apathy declared. Jokes on them though cause now if Apathy survive this Apathy will win the world. And if Apathy fall, providing CORP can hold things together internally they will win.

I would be very surprised if rimjob can win this world now. Still time for big changes though I guess. On all sides ;)

deja vu3

I honestly dont have a problem with you guys stalling war because you have a decent reason. However, I can see why some people would think otherwise since you guys already gave a date. The only problem i have is what ir gonna happen in NW and the becool incident. Besides that i still want us to resolve this, idk if that's just me.

-Creeper
Its funny watching all the ill informed players acting like Apathy came running to RJ for help when the truth is RJ had told apathy they planned to war CORP long before Apathy declared,
They then changed their mind after Apathy declared. Jokes on them though cause now if Apathy survive this Apathy will win the world. And if Apathy fall, providing CORP can hold things together internally they will win.

I would be very surprised if rimjob can win this world now. Still time for big changes though I guess. On all sides ;)
Oh no look at the change in the tone of Apathy members. Trying to save the alliance by speaking diplomatically and/or trying to create a doubt in the minds of the Rimjob players.

But no worries, I'm assuming most of you, suddenly, are on this world to have fun, and that winning would only be a bonus.

Interesting turn of events, let's see what happens now.

CORP had been subject to and is still subject to a lot of hate on the externals, but we only came out stronger. Now it's Apathy's turn to feel the heat. Will be interesting to see how they react to this and whether they come out on top or not.