Short History of World Two

DeletedUser

Hmmmm... SLB is not mentioned much here. It was a force to be reckoned with when Issaga was still there.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Hmmmm... SLB is not mentioned much here. It was a force to be reckoned with when Issaga was still there.

When Issaga AND Kalash was here. Together they were almost unstoppable, but when one disappeared it went downhill quite fast.

Those guys really hated me... Lol :p

Also, since I really cba to search the forum or anything, I'll just drag this out of a notepad document, since it might make some people nostalgic:

Originally posted by Congo:
Since I would probably be nominated as one of the greatest motivational speakers in W2. I have devised Mission Statements for most of the W2 tribes.

Please feel free to take these and put them in your tribal portfolios.

In advance, I thank you:

================================================== =

TW: "It's lonely at the top, but it's comforting to look down upon all of you at the bottom."

HOT: ""Quitters never win, winners never quit, but we are those that never win AND never quit."

ATEN: "We are the example of the power exhibited when stupid people gather in large groups."

XiG: 'In the battle between us and the world, bet on the world..'

PHX: 'When your best pales to that of the average, join us. The weak can survive in herds.'

ESL: 'Leaders are like eagles. We don't have either of them here.'

St: "We dream of success, while other tribes live to crush those dreams."

STW: "That which does not kill us postpones the inevitable."

Smoker: "For every successful tribe, there are dozens of losers. Odds are we are one of them."

RB: "You were meant to join us. Perhaps as a punishment."

PIE: "If at first you don't succeed, join us. Failure is our style."

CAKE: "Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up. Join us and be a chef."

SHADO: "The harder we try, the dumber we look."

ME W: "We have discovered how much easier it is for a tribe to work together when no one has any idea where we are going."

Apache: "We can't seem to do anything well, so we've learned to enjoy doing it poorly."

RUM: "The existence of our tribe is to serve as a warning to others of what not to do."

Force: "While good fortune often eludes us, misfortune never misses."

EleAud: "None of you is as dumb as all of us."

*** NOTE ***
For those tribes not listed. That should tell you something. You know you are wasting yours, so stop wasting everybody's time and just quit.
Empty your villages and send me your village cordinates.

DeletedUser

RUM at its height had 52 branches, although some were 1 man tribe or just rimtribes changing their name out of fear.
There is a post somewhere in here with all branches listed at its height... I can't be bothered browsing so much though.

Apache isn't mentioned. They were at one point one of the strongest tribes around, several branches even. And they later on became the strongest tribe in Saints and CEG (I think.)

Also, yes it was TUBA. We were mostly south, although all over the place. A week after I joined TUBASE (South East faction) after fleeing from a XiG branch that merged into RUM I was nobled by ESL.

TUBA started the war by attacking ESL, but ESL's allies got into the fight (XiG and Smoker I think.) and then when the odds were against us, the rest of the world basically joined in.

Also, about Bolaar. He lead a small tribe named Cake (And Pie.) and was a pretty bug player, I don't know how he managed it but when XiG started warring FTR, he was made warbaron of XiG. Which is why XiG was able to damage the former unbeatable FTR so.

Of course that all pales into comparison with the glorious tribe that was ROFL. We crushed nearly every formerly though of as invincible tribe around and kicked ass untill we mass deleted to give the rest of the world a chance to play the game.

Oh and yeah, XiG and StW (Saints and Wolves. Not just Saints.) were in fact enemies prior to the formation of CEG, a merge of both. Back then I wasn't playing W2 but I was in the council for CEG W8, so I kept tabs on it... It was pure and utter chaos.

tokstolle

Also, about Bolaar. He lead a small tribe named Cake (And Pie.) and was a pretty bug player, I don't know how he managed it but when XiG started warring FTR, he was made warbaron of XiG. Which is why XiG was able to damage the former unbeatable FTR so.

Bolaar did join XiG in the end of the war around the time when FTR did disband, his main achivment was to create a cease fire with HOT and in that ended the war. The damage to FTR and to HOT was already done by the time that Bolaar did join XiG.

DeletedUser

Originally posted by Congo:
Since I would probably be nominated as one of the greatest motivational speakers in W2. I have devised Mission Statements for most of the W2 tribes.
What an arrogant arse.

TW: "It's lonely at the top, but it's comforting to look down upon all of you at the bottom."
Very appropriate. TW was very sly in their diplomacy. However, HOT ended their alliance with TW and starting a NAP with ATEN started the beginning of the end for TW, imo.

HOT: ""Quitters never win, winners never quit, but we are those that never win AND never quit."
Can't say I disagree with this, but the remnants of HOT members are still around and kicking,... but they haven't quite won anything yet. :)

ATEN: "We are the example of the power exhibited when stupid people gather in large groups."
Most appropriate.

XiG: 'In the battle between us and the world, bet on the world..'
This piece of advise turned out to be very accurate. I think after CEG was formed and then fell apart and the new XiG was formed. It lost its sense of invulnerability.

PHX: 'When your best pales to that of the average, join us. The weak can survive in herds.'
Is the a branch of MPX? Not only surviving, but reviving.

ESL: 'Leaders are like eagles. We don't have either of them here.'
I knew from the start that this was a false statement. But I had such a hatred of the tribe, I picked one of the better ones for them.
But they had two early great leaders, but their third generation players panned out.

St: "We dream of success, while other tribes live to crush those dreams."
And they were crushed. But didn't they merge?

...while other tribes live to merge those dreams...?

STW: "That which does not kill us postpones the inevitable."
Don't know much about STW. Forgotten much of their history.

Smoker: "For every successful tribe, there are dozens of losers. Odds are we are one of them."
Another tribe I hated. XiG, ESL, and Smokers were problematic tribes for CE.

RB: "You were meant to join us. Perhaps as a punishment."
Sure enough. I joined them at one time and it was a punishment.

PIE: "If at first you don't succeed, join us. Failure is our style."
I think PIE died out in a respectable way.

CAKE: "Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up. Join us and be a chef."
Wanted to be their chef before Bolaar left.

SHADO: "The harder we try, the dumber we look."
Another respectable early tribe. Was taken out by HOT.

ME W: "We have discovered how much easier it is for a tribe to work together when no one has any idea where we are going."
Don't know much about them.

Apache: "We can't seem to do anything well, so we've learned to enjoy doing it poorly."
Early tough tribe.

RUM: "The existence of our tribe is to serve as a warning to others of what not to do."
King of All the Jokes on any of the Worlds. Play the RUM card and you've trumped all others.

Force: "While good fortune often eludes us, misfortune never misses."
Force was one of those tribes that I'd get confused with. RB... PHX... For some reason. Could never figure them out.

EleAud: "None of you is as dumb as all of us."
The smallest of smalls. But still kicking. Not a powerhouse, but made strong diplomatic choices that kept its independence.

Found this youtube rant.
MIKEY'S RANT

Reminded me the days of old when we'd have our Saturday/Sunday meetings to talk about issues, objectives and such. The K58 Region was still unstable between TW and ATEN. This would be a fine example of Mikeys on one of his bad days. We'd all get in line to take a lashing. :icon_biggrin::lol:

DeletedUser

Ha Ha what are you like Congo, the only problem is Hitler is sober ha ha ha :lol::lol::lol:

Colossus_of_VA

As it has always been....

Most of the events that shaped W2 were conceived by a small group of leaders that rarely shared or explained their actions to the general public, consequently that same public often has a narrow perspective on how and why things happened as they did.

DeletedUser1125

RUM at its height had 52 branches, although some were 1 man tribe or just rimtribes changing their name out of fear.

Ahhh... I remember that. Small tribes would put Rum in their names to dissuade others from attacking. For a little while I was a Rum Diplomat and half of what I did was field inquiries from others asking me if such and such a tribe was really a part of Rum. Quite often, we ourselves were not sure....lol

S

DeletedUser

Yeah ^^ I remember the RUM leaders being unsure whether or not a tribe was part of RUM or not ^^

DeletedUser

Most of the events that shaped W2 were conceived by a small group of leaders that rarely shared or explained their actions...
So true to the point that I think they didn't know what they were doing was gonna make that much of a difference. :icon_wink::icon_biggrin::lol:

DeletedUser95513

If I remember correctly the downfall of tw was the fact that leadership were squabbling, futzy went MIA, and that our allies turned on us and basically stabbed us in the back...not mentioning any names/tribes...you all prolly know who you/they are

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Nah, the leadership weren't squabbling... When Lippa and Dreid was gone and Futzy had been nowhere to be found for two years there simply wasn't anyone with the leadership skills stepping up to head a family. So... It was rather the lack of any sounds at all coming from the top. So the family broke into several tribes as there were at least a few leaders with the ability to lead one branch.

DeletedUser

Are you even going to get into the parts where people were assuming other identitys? Plus FTR died after Musch slipped away.
And MIKEY!...I need your vent. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser910

If I remember correctly the downfall of tw was the fact that leadership were squabbling, futzy went MIA, and that our allies turned on us and basically stabbed us in the back...not mentioning any names/tribes...you all prolly know who you/they are

Something along those lines. Then the tribe's name changed from TW to LoL and then to LWS. In memory TW is still here and intact.

DeletedUser7126

Something along those lines. Then the tribe's name changed from TW to LoL and then to LWS. In memory TW is still here and intact.

so is hot..may as well form back the ole alliance and keep woppin up on aten huh? :)

DeletedUser

Somebody forgot the part where congo faked his death, hurt many friends, and has now returned.......

time to permit a name change of whatever account he is on...to Drongo

DeletedUser

Found this youtube rant.
MIKEY'S RANT

Reminded me the days of old when we'd have our Saturday/Sunday meetings to talk about issues, objectives and such. The K58 Region was still unstable between TW and ATEN. This would be a fine example of Mikeys on one of his bad days. We'd all get in line to take a lashing. :icon_biggrin::lol:

OMG, this is funny as hell. Haven detatched my emotions from the game, and the willingness to think TW all the damn time, this conjured up so many memories. hahaha......this was a well put together video lololol

DeletedUser

i left around DC's # 13-15 I think. I just got ahold of Omnitank the other day, to see what he was up to, I miss his troll avatar :(