should all players be trusted?

DeletedUser

@ Rancido: Y'know, I've recently discovered this awesome unit... 'scouts'. Not sure if you're familiar... :icon_twisted:

are they related to nobles? :icon_confused:

i know...... i really have to get control of my temper and stop launching attacks in anger :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

are they related to nobles? :icon_confused:

i know...... i really have to get control of my temper and stop launching attacks in anger :icon_rolleyes:

-solemn nod-

Cats are win for anger. Nobles are for destroyz0r. :icon_twisted:

Lord Of Idiots

Tribalwars is like real life.
You should trust your friends, but be prepared to be let down.
Trust people you only know so well, only so much. Most people are genuine.
Trust what strangers say only a little. You have no idea of their motives.
Don't trust mass murderers and fraudsters.

So no, never trust all players 100%. Even the ones in your tribe. It would be really nice to be able to in an ideal world. But in reality, the only person who you can always rely on is yourself.

That said, you can't play this game or go through life without trusting people...

Me, a cynic? Never!

Like when I thought you were a friend and trusted you only to have you noble my village without batting an eye? You're an opportunist Claire and will claw your way through anyone who doesn't meet your needs for the now. This you have proven.

queen leda

No, not everyone can be trusted simply because they have other motives. I have experienced first hand betrayal in the is game.

DeletedUser

Like when I thought you were a friend and trusted you only to have you noble my village without batting an eye? You're an opportunist Claire and will claw your way through anyone who doesn't meet your needs for the now. This you have proven.

In saying that, i have dismissed tribe members who are too inactive and then put up their villages to be claimed by the tribe and taken one myself...
Does that make me an oppurtunist? No.
What it makes me is a realist, that player was a weak link in the tribe and needed to be removed. The villages had to stay though.

It does depend on circumstance.... although i suppose from your view (being nobled) it probably doesn't seem like it

DeletedUser

i trust all players that use the same nick in all worlds that he play or those that make public all his nicks. a nick is almost an ID, it oblige at a fair conduct. you can't be a as&^%^% in a world hopping that will not afect your 'life' in other worlds.

del crisis

As if the tribe can attack you anyway. I wouldn't expect my tribe to betray me.... but hey, my older brother's in it, and if anyone would betray me, it's that sneaky lil crap.

DeletedUser

Sif they can't. You should check out w33. There's been a flood o' tribes kicking and attacking/nobling their own players.

... well, 2. But my point is valid!

DeletedUser

You guys got it all wrong, dont trust any1, even yourself!

DeletedUser

in fairness, he earned it :icon_rolleyes: and i took one village off him, saw how atrocious his village build was and advised other members of Bored not to waste their nobles

for the last f***ing time i had just got that vill

DeletedUser70392

Two people have left my tribe so does that mean i shouldn't have trusted them? Give you opinion.

DeletedUser

Two people have left my tribe so does that mean i shouldn't have trusted them? Give you opinion.

well you need to give more information than that for a decent opinion from anyone..
were they active within the tribe? did they ever say/do anything that made you doubt their loyalty? did they attack enemies? did they leave and go to a hostile tribe?
Loads of questions i can't be bothered to list

DeletedUser70392

They were pretty active, one barely had an in put in what we did the other was more cooperative? One left and i think stopped playing without warning and the guy who wasn't very active left for another tribe. Is that more info ?

DeletedUser

trust tribemates: 100%
trust allies: 50%
anyone else: noble first, ask questions later.